What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia - 5th Test (THE DECIDER!)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Timbo said:
I think we're going to run out of time.

I think it has to be done.

i would also consider it for some reasons
i mean i honestly dont care if we loose 3-1 or 2-1 to me it just matters weather we win this test or not
with all this rain hell it is gonna be so risky to believe we can bowl them out in a day and a session with all the delays

Time will beat the Ozzies. there only chance is to start bashing the bowlers for quick runs and aiming to win by an innings.

parra_panther said:
Declare behind? That's a very bold move... one thatI'm sure would backfire more often than not. But if it's a crumbling pitch, it MAY work...

If it is a crumbling then that is more of a reason to get as many runs in front as possible.

BTW If England was batting ATM they'd be off for light.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Jordan said:
Hayden's gone LBW... 138.. great innings by the Queenslander

Funny how Queenslanders say crap like that when someone goes alright.

Low self esteems there?

Jordan

Juniors
It would be great for both Hayden and Gilly to return to form in this test match... Gilchrist has always been someone I've thought would stand up in a situation like this. He has in the past, but hasn't this series (so far).

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
im not really fussed katich got out. at this stage theres no point having batsman just hanging around really id rather us get some quick runs then get them in earlier in the day (last session im almost positive theyll go off)
gilchrist is the key and the one we want to bat for a while and to a certain extent clarke and warne

Latest posts