What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia @ DW Stadium, Wigan

England v Australia; Who will win (or draw)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cuppy

Juniors
why again did we bring farah on? Useless. Should've learnt from him embarrassment of an origin series.

One man Tim Sheens, Farahs inclusion again proves that club coaches should not be in control of rep teams.

user_nat

Coach
So Gidley or Farah? Atleast Gidley wasn't really counter productive (he didn't come on and do worse than the guy he replaced), apart from wasting a bench spot.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
So when does the training run end? I thought there was a test today? And to think there was such a debate about putting the ashes on the line. They could've decided the ashes with a coin toss and England would still find a way to lose it.

MsStorm

Bench
We're just too good. And now the English fans are being booed by their supporters at half time.

BTW Crabtree has pinched my hair style, long blonde pony tail:lol:

And how good has Lockyer been?

Last edited:

CJG 182

Juniors
against the kiwis maybe just use that spot for another forward?
14. White
15. Shillington
16. Lewis
17 . Waterhouse

Cuppy

Juniors
So Gidley or Farah? Atleast Gidley wasn't really counter productive (he didn't come on and do worse than the guy he replaced), apart from wasting a bench spot.

L.Lewis would do for a utility, we dont need to cover for injury that much in test matches.

beave

Coach
F#$k this $hit, I'm going to bed.

England are diabolical, they look like amateurs. Shows how big a gap there is between the NRL and the UK SL. We are not doing anything that fancy, it's not like any of our tries are through absolute brilliance, inept England defence and attack. Very disappointing. Good on the roos though, you can only play what is in front of you.

user_nat

Coach
Did Sheens say something about playing a full strength team for all the games?

Cause I think we should be playing a "B team" next week.

edit: better start by England, I guess.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Burgess, Crabtree have been good off the bench. Ellis has also been good without being a standout.

Sinfield has been the only one who looks capable of cracking the defence.