What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis is a pretender

mattyg

Bench
nice to see some tigers fans gracious with the win.........

ennis has outplayed farah 2/3 times this year and he has done far better at origin level than farah has. ennis fits into the origin mould and was one of NSW best players in game 1. I like farah as a player, but i'm sick to death of tigers fans bagging out ennis through orange glasses. He is a great player and everyone can see this except for biased tigers fans. You guys come across as a joke seriously. Farah is a good player and personally i'd like to see both of them in the team, but Ennis definately deserves the nod over farah based on the past couple of years. Farah had his chance last year and failed badly. Ennis has done nothing wrong at all and deserves his spot. Grow up.

bulldog

Bench
Let them have it, here you go Tigers fans - Farah deserves a sky blue jersey , if only so you have something to hold on to and so I don't have to read your petulant whining any more.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Let them have it, here you go Tigers fans - Farah deserves a sky blue jersey , if only so you have something to hold on to and so I don't have to read your petulant whining any more.
plus_one-4.jpg

STG-Dragon

Juniors
NSW can get f**ked.
Let them keep picking the hacks and morons they currently are please
Let the 34 players belt the sh*t out of eachother whilst the tigers players have beer and pizza night in what is a glorified TV ratings/exhibition match that counts for f**king nothing.
Who really gives a f**k who wins origin ? I couldn't give a f**k if NSW lose 100 series on the bounce if the TIgers win another comp.
f**k cheering for canterbury, st george, manly f**king spastics

:cry::cry::cry:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Farah is a really good club player, but struggles when paying out of the Tigers system e.g. City Country and Origin. Ennis is better rep player as he can play in a lot of different systems as he is never the focal point of them unlike Farah. This is probably due to the fact Ennis has a lot of experience in playing different styles of footy e.g he has played for 4 clubs.

Btw Ennis needs to stop charging down f**king kicks! It kills teams when he does it as they hardly ever come off, It killed the dogs when he did it against the Tigers and hurt us in Origin as well.

Doga

Juniors
You tiger fans are a bunch of homosexuals. How does Robbie Farah's ball sack taste ladies?

natheel

Coach
Ennis is a tough niggly bitch of a player farah got found out in origin very easily.....pretty easy pick IMO

bails

Juniors
From an unbiased point of view Farrah deserved his chance,he by his own admission didn't make the most of it, was then dropped.Ennis got his chance and played like an origin player,so he keeps his spot untill he plays poorly for a few games or is injured and then if Farrah is playing well enough will get his chance

Bulli Tiger

Juniors
From an unbiased point of view Farrah deserved his chance,he by his own admission didn't make the most of it, was then dropped.Ennis got his chance and played like an origin player,so he keeps his spot untill he plays poorly for a few games or is injured and then if Farrah is playing well enough will get his chance

What is an origin player? None of the 34 players currently are origin players. 10 metre rule is a joke, interchange rule is a joke, scrums are a joke. These players today wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real origin game.

hellteam

First Grade
Ennis sucks. He rarely ever does anything attacking or creative at all, he misses tackles but everyone says he's a good player because of his 'niggle'.

He played for the Broncos, and even then I thought he sucked. Plus he's a wanker. So happy that he left Brisbane.

Ennis sucks. He rarely ever does anything attacking or creative at all, he misses tackles but everyone says he's a good player because of his 'niggle'.

He played for the Broncos, and even then I thought he sucked. Plus he's a wanker. So happy that he left Brisbane.

Exactly this.

And his niggle is non-existant. It plays no part in the game, players never get worked up because of it and he gets into fights with even guys like Sandow and runs away like a bitch.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I guess I only imagined it last year then when he helped take us from equal last to equal first on the ladder.