What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis is a pretender

Packy

Bench
Ennis is the worst 9 in the game.. kk we get it.

Can we move on?

To be serious though. He hasn't shown his best form this year.

bails

Juniors
What is an origin player? None of the 34 players currently are origin players. 10 metre rule is a joke, interchange rule is a joke, scrums are a joke. These players today wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real origin game.
I dont think there is a need to spell out 'what is an origin player' you seem to already have the opinion that none of the current players could last 5 mins in a real origin game, thats a ridiculous comment to say NONE OF THE 34.Are you saying Lockyer,Petero,Thurston have never played in a real origin game yet?What do you call a real origin game anyway?my favourates are the 90's they where more physical then.on your other points i think the 10m would be good if it was a true 10m but maybee you like the old 5m rule?interchange could be cut by another two and yeah scrums are a joke but is better than having scrum penalties all day long

I guess I only imagined it last year then when he helped take us from equal last to equal first on the ladder.

Now that Kimmorley is having an off year, your schedule is a bit tougher and the forwards aren't getting as much of a roll on, it's no surprise to see he's taking you back down there...

TheEelDeal

Juniors
Now that Kimmorley is having an off year, your schedule is a bit tougher and the forwards aren't getting as much of a roll on, it's no surprise to see he's taking you back down there...
x2
Canterbury only have 1 decent go forward, and hes leaving! Whatever happened to Taupau/Browne btw?

MatthewA

Juniors
So in the same sentence you say.. A) that the forwards aren't on a roll and that Kimmorley is having an off year.. But then you say... B) it's no surprise to see he's (Ennis) taking you back down

That doesn't make sense. Either it's Kimmorley and our lack of go forward, or it's Ennis. Make up your mind.

So in the same sentence you say.. A) that the forwards aren't on a roll and that Kimmorley is having an off year.. But then you say... B) it's no surprise to see he's (Ennis) taking you back down

That doesn't make sense. Either it's Kimmorley and our lack of go forward, or it's Ennis. Make up your mind.

Ennis coasted off the forwards and Kimmorley last year.

Now that they're not playing to such a high standard (mind you still first grade standard, possibly better) Ennis is being shown up.

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
In all seriousness, I'm still waiting for someone to make a list of his strengths.
Just give me five, only five things that make the guy an above average footballer.
I'll lower the bar from Farah, what does he do better than Aaron Payne, even Priddis, Nathan Friend, Ballin, Luke??

1. He doesn't make very many handling errors.
2. He can put a big hit on every 5 games
3. He can pass a ball
4. He can kick goals at 60%
5. He can kick a ball

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

"Lower the bar from Farah"

You speak like you have a position of authority on rugby league knowledge.

Newsflash: you don't, and you're not even remotely near correct.

If Farah was so far above Ennis, the Origin squad wouldn't have "Michael Ennis" listed as hooker.

Ladmate

Bench

If Farah was so far above Ennis, the Origin squad wouldn't have "Michael Ennis" listed as hooker.

These are the same selectors who made Gidley the captain, so your point is pointless.

R2Coupe

Juniors

Check the recent RLW Players Poll re hookers. 1 = Smith, 2 = Farah, 3 = who cares?

Australian Coach = Cameron Smith = 1, Farah = 2, and it's as simple as that.

Suck it up Timmah.

Check the recent RLW Players Poll re hookers. 1 = Smith, 2 = Farah, 3 = who cares?

Australian Coach = Cameron Smith = 1, Farah = 2, and it's as simple as that.

Suck it up Timmah.

The Australian selectors are also much, much better than the NSW selectors.

2 of them are QLDers so they know what they're doing, Sheens is pretty knowledgeable to say the least (except Fitzhenry and wingers on the bench ffs) and Bob Fulton is probably the best of the NSW selectors.

Doga

Juniors
The Australian selectors are also much, much better than the NSW selectors.

2 of them are QLDers so they know what they're doing, Sheens is pretty knowledgeable to say the least (except Fitzhenry and wingers on the bench ffs) and Bob Fulton is probably the best of the NSW selectors.

lol sheens got the back up hooker HE wanted. If anyone else was coach then Ennis would have been back up

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Tim Sheens wanted Robbie Farah?

WELL I NEVER :crazy:

That's an iron-clad argument there :sarcasm:

Direct

Juniors

And what better way to demonstrate how well thought out and cogent your argument is than with smilies!

R2Coupe

Juniors

And the Bulldogs as well!

Had to make do with Ennis!

Five clubs now, with those Penrith rumours still around.

Kinda like hoping for date with the town beauty and ending up with town bike.

Latest posts