What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis the menace

kickback

Juniors
Always had a soft spot for Ennis so I thought it was hilarious.

Wonder if he’ll manage to get Lockyer unsettled during this years Origin, would be his ultimate achievement I reckon.

i can just see it origin 3 last match ennis giving it Locky, then Locky knocking his head off, followed by "show some respect boy"

Some how cant see a grub like that getting under Lockys skin

Tigger Madness

Juniors
Ennis is a grub. One day he will get his head smashed in and it will be glorious. I'm still waiting.

Every time someone tried to smash him he runs and hides behind the nearest prop forward. Not only is he a grub but he's also a pussy.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Nice work using an example from Origins in years past. Didn't hide once last night.

_Johnsy

Referee
FMD there are some blind ones who watched the game last night. Watch the replay of the wide angle again, Ennis threw the 1st punch. FFS!!!!

_Johnsy

Referee
FMD

This coming from someone who glasses his girlfriend, then tries to get is mate to take the blame, & lies to the Police.

Danish

Referee
Tell you what if Greg Bird isn't the prime character reference I don' know who is....

Usain Bolt

Bench
FMD

This coming from someone who glasses his girlfriend, then tries to get is mate to take the blame, & lies to the Police.

excuse the pun but Birds of a feather flock together:lol: should be fun at Origin time if both these blokes are selected for NSW

Mr Fourex

Bench
adds some spice to a game, if players react more fool them. Sticks and stones and all that!

Sledging is a national past time .......or at least it used to be.

So many pissing and moaning about Ennis. Good on him I reckon

Hindmarsh reacted like a moron

just what Ennis was banking on

I thought McGuire's after the bell tackle on Ennis was a classic. Rightly so too IMHO.

You got remember Mick......it's not over until the last tackle's made

and especially someone like you, who by the way he plays the game is not going to leave the field without pissing at least someone off

....the opposition is hardly likely to show you any quarter.

Loudstrat

Coach
I have never seen Hindy react like that, but I think it was part firing up to play the arch rivals, part Hayne getting binned after getting belted, part Ennis being a prick. Out of character, and not his best moment.

Ennis is not a rep hooker anyway.

Brutus

Referee
Ennis is a classic.

I reckon he looks at his opposition leading up to a game and plans his sledges for each player carefully. He stays away from politically incorrect things, but uses sledges that he knows will set a player off. Things that opposition players would not tell journalists or complain about.

Having a go at Hindmarsh for giving his kids stupid names is a classic in my eyes.

Hindy isn't about to hold a press conference and complain about that because he wouldn't want to make light of the issue for his kids' sake.

Last edited:

Doga

Juniors
Ennis is a classic.

I reckon he looks at his opposition leading up to a game and plans his sledges for each player carefully. He stays away from politically incorrect things, but uses sledges that he knows will set a player off. Things that opposition players would not tell journalists or complain about.

Having a go at Hindmarsh for giving his kids stupid names is a classic in my eyes.

Hindy isn't about to hold a press conference and complain about that because he wouldn't want to make light of the issue for his kids' sake.

Has this been confirmed?

Danish

Referee
Ennis is a classic.

How is making fun of someone's kids ok, but race-related sledges aren't?

Both are equally scummy. In fact, I'd say sledging someone's family like that is far, FAR worse than, say, Gallen calling someone a black merkin