What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis the menace

Anon

Bench
According to the SMH it was pretty tame

....An angry Hindmarsh would not reveal what Ennis had said to incite an uncharacteristic response of fury and fisticuffs in the 31st minute of the match, won 34-14 by the Bulldogs, but the Herald can reveal the remarks that made the veteran forward snap at his NSW Origin teammate. Bulldogs sources said Ennis had taunted Hindmarsh by saying: ''You've been wanting to have a crack for years. If you want to throw one, throw one.''......

Perth Red

Post Whore
adds some spice to a game, if players react more fool them. Sticks and stones and all that!

Moffo

Referee
the guy is a grub who cant let his footy do the talking so he has to rely on niggling

Hindy was obviously not willing to repeat what the grub said in the press conference and good on him although I'm not sure why he is protecting the little scumbag

Cheese with your whine?

Y2Eel

First Grade
The only unfortunate thing about that incident was that Hindy didn't punch Michael's head clean off. There is a line that should not he crossed when it comes to sledging and Michael either doesn't know where the line is or doesn't care. Hindy would of had 95% of footy fans in his corner last night. There aren't too many players that I can't cop. Ennis is one. Hayne is another.

What i dont get is why didnt every Parra player try to kill him (legally) when he had the ball or run at him when they took a hit up...

jonno_knights

Juniors
[FKN-SIK];7310242 said:
Was it Hindmarsh that ripped off Stagg's head and the ref did f**k all about it? Need to watch the replay

I suggest you do watch the replay, watch closely as Hindmarsh makes contact with the neck he quickly moves the arm back. Totally accidental. Should have been a penalty under the rules, but hardly a dog act.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
If ennis threatened to kill and rape your daughter. Would that be ok

Not saying he said that. But something like that would make most blokes snap

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
According to the SMH it was pretty tame

....An angry Hindmarsh would not reveal what Ennis had said to incite an uncharacteristic response of fury and fisticuffs in the 31st minute of the match, won 34-14 by the Bulldogs, but the Herald can reveal the remarks that made the veteran forward snap at his NSW Origin teammate. Bulldogs sources said Ennis had taunted Hindmarsh by saying: ''You've been wanting to have a crack for years. If you want to throw one, throw one.''......

SMH are a bunch of idiots. Yeah that might be the last thing Ennis said, but what do they think led to that statement? I'm sure Ennis would have been giving it to Hindy all night, could see it was getting under Hindy's skin, invited him to put one on his chin, and Hindy happily obliged.

Hooch

Juniors
Ennis is a grub. One day he will get his head smashed in and it will be glorious. I'm still waiting.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Don't forget when Ennis was running back onside and he shoulder charged Hindmarsh in the back for no reason.

I hope to see him knocked out cold one day. He has had it coming for a long time.

Paullyboy

Coach
I don't think you could find a single person who wouldn't take great joy in watching Ennis put his teeth back in after a good old fashioned haymaker. He's a disgusting human who for some reason is proud of the way he is perceived

Meth

Staff member
He's a grub. But no way he should have been binned last night.