What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis the menace

Red Bear

Referee
Arguably my least favourite player in the competition (although a few others compete with him I guess). Not a particulalry good player (oh but he's 'made for origin, bitch please) and an utter grub in everything he does. So much off the ball rubbish he carries on with.

BM1979

Juniors
Sledging is a national past time .......or at least it used to be.

So many pissing and moaning about Ennis. Good on him I reckon

Hindmarsh reacted like a moron

just what Ennis was banking on

I thought McGuire's after the bell tackle on Ennis was a classic. Rightly so too IMHO.

You got remember Mick......it's not over until the last tackle's made

and especially someone like you, who by the way he plays the game is not going to leave the field without pissing at least someone off

....the opposition is hardly likely to show you any quarter.

And he got up and laughed it off

Loudstrat

Coach
I guess you can do that after 37 points. That's why you have many QLDers here hoping he is selected. Crap players need to sledge - the likes of Farah don't.

Last edited:

Hindyscrack

Bench
After the incident he didnt have a run at the line...

Moi Moi went out his way to run at him. Pure scum bag.

Loudstrat

Coach
Hid behind the referee too. Sook.

BTW nice to see Dodgey has a new hero after Cindy signed with Gold Coast ;-)

aqua_duck

Coach
From Greg Birds twitter

:lol::lol::lol:
Wow, Greg Bird sticking up for a bloke he grew up with, surprise, surprise.
Btw does anyone have a clip of Matai taking the little grub's head off?
I now must confess a new respect for Steve Matai

AuDragon

Juniors
ennistheskirt-1.jpg

shane1970

Juniors
Seems as though both of the NRL'S known golden grubs came out to play this weekend - Did anyone see Gallen step on Chris Houston's hand this arvo as he was getting up to go to marker?

Pedge1971

First Grade
Ennis is a grub, and plays for a club that has a history full of grubs. Infact, the Bulldogs grub Hall of Fame puts Ennis in the shade:

Mark Bugden
Terry Lamb
Paul Langmack

Bulldogs - the Grub Club!

I can't remember the last bloke I've disliked as much as that Eddie Munster looking mother f**ker.

Makes my stomach turn when he's picked for NSW. I'd rather see Gidley at Hooker.

Latest posts