What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entire Wests Tigers Board Sacked

MrBlack

Juniors
I went out to the Tigers COE and this was the only positive sign I could see

Attachments

• IMG_0141.jpeg
    IMG_0141.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2

yobbo84

Coach
Richo will sort them out. When we were in a similar position in 2006 with a changeover/privatisation - we came last. Won 3 games all year. Worst we've ever looked since re-instatement. It takes time.

I hate this I really do.. Galvin signs a 3 year contract, gets the starting 6 before he's time, given the opportunity and has a couple good games, stress good.. he hasn't been outstanding.. and now he wants out.. he wants out because he knows he can get more money now he has got a highlights reel in the NRL... kids been ill advised and ungrateful, he'd be lucky to be in first grade at almost every other club.

Chimp

Bench
I hate this I really do.. Galvin signs a 3 year contract, gets the starting 6 before he's time, given the opportunity and has a couple good games, stress good.. he hasn't been outstanding.. and now he wants out.. he wants out because he knows he can get more money now he has got a highlights reel in the NRL... kids been ill advised and ungrateful, he'd be lucky to be in first grade at almost every other club.
Isaac Moses……

Diesel

Referee
Sounds like a Moses client

Nailed it. Given Galvin's age, He'd be on not much money. Moses wants his share

Yea but he signed the 3 year contact before he even played a game of First Grade, he then gets the nod and wants a upgrade instantly, only reason for the carry on is because of money. The better way to go about it is see out the 3 years on 250k.. he then is only 21 years old, if he continues to play well that 250k will turn into 1 million a year, trying to rush things.. stronger club he wouldn't even be in first grade.

Iamback

Coach
Yea but he signed the 3 year contact before he even played a game of First Grade, he then gets the nod and wants a upgrade instantly, only reason for the carry on is because of money. The better way to go about it is see out the 3 years on 250k.. he then is only 21 years old, if he continues to play well that 250k will turn into 1 million a year, trying to rush things.. stronger club he wouldn't even be in first grade.

That is an Isaac Moses client right there

The reason most clubs don't touch him summed up

kurt faulk

Coach

Watching the nsw cup side, the 1st graders have nothing to worry about getting dropped. These players are diabolical. Benji laments the ill discipline and dumb mistakes, these guys will make it much worse.

• Wow
Reactions: Vee

Latest posts