What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entire Wests Tigers Board Sacked

Hahah, if the Balmaine huy is actually being serious, he is off his head. There is no version of this story where he gets what he wants.

i reckon it is actually just a public whinge ahead of some negotiations. He cant possibly be serious…

steeden.

Juniors
The really interesting takeaway from that article, for mine, was this bit. I wasn’t aware of it before

The approach to the NRL from a high-ranking Wests Tigers representative also raised concerns over rumours of a growing push to revive the Magpies brand at the expense of the Tigers despite a heritage deed prohibiting the club from doing so until at least 2030.

MugaB

Coach
The really interesting takeaway from that article, for mine, was this bit. I wasn’t aware of it before
Why till 2030, was there something written in the licence contract that states the wests tigers needed to stay branded for a minimum of 30 years

BuffaloRules

Coach
Chammas working harder than a one armed wallpaper hanger …

Wests Tigers Board turmoil is the biggest story on the smh website for the third day in a
row

What’s the agenda?

steeden.

Juniors
Why till 2030, was there something written in the licence contract that states the wests tigers needed to stay branded for a minimum of 30 years
It would be so interesting to see what the merger agreement contains, I wonder if it is as cooked as the Fitzroy/Bears AFL document

Diesel

Referee
We could have the Balmain Tigers back in Brisbane, North Sydney in Perth and Western Suburbs Magpies back by 2032. Only took 35 years after the Super League rationalisation

BuffaloRules

Coach
We could have the Balmain Tigers back in Brisbane, North Sydney in Perth and Western Suburbs Magpies back by 2032. Only took 35 years after the Super League rationalisation

And the Newtown Jets back in Ipswich to protect that Western Corridor … the AFL is all over that baby apparently

MugaB

Coach
Next we'll see Stanley the Steeler start take out a few balmain officials, and want the Illawarra faction to go rogue