What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe Is No Good!!!!!

ERIC GROTHE IS NO GOOD!

Nor has he ever been any good. Most overated player of all time. Hopfully the RLW poll shows that. He is leaching off Daddy's name. Stick to f**king singing mate, you are not a firstgrade footballer.

fish eel

Immortal
he is pretty good....when he wants to be.

problem is, he has a bad habit of putting in efforts like 2nite where he just looks disinterested.

Suitman

Post Whore
Bigfella said:
You are a knob.

Note to self - keep clear of hysterical post-loss forums in future.

Agreed.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but this thread is just plain dumb.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
join the bandwagon said:
ERIC GROTHE IS NO GOOD!

Nor has he ever been any good. Most overated player of all time. Hopfully the RLW poll shows that. He is leaching off Daddy's name. Stick to f**king singing mate, you are not a firstgrade footballer.

don't worry about Eric, your mate, Fui got owned several times tonight...now there's a bloke who isn't as good as what you make out ;-)

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
If Eric Grothe was brown, he would be a laughing stock like Manu Vatuvei (who he is a less talented version of). Oh yeah, I just pulled out the race card for no apparent reason.

Seriously though, he has physical talents (speed and strength) but rather lacks in rugby league talents (handling in particular).

Hurriflatch

Referee
eelavation said:
don't worry about Eric, your mate, Fui got owned several times tonight...now there's a bloke who isn't as good as what you make out ;-)

Fui has been owned since he got the starting job

Has done nothing since then and will do nothing until he goes back to his role off the bench

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
join the bandwagon said:
ERIC GROTHE IS NO GOOD!

oh dear

glad your not one to over react when we put in a bad performance

Dav3

Juniors
eelavation said:

i know people are entited to their own opinions so this is my opinion of ur post ..

its a blooody joke mate .. every player gets owned, its part of the game - at least he is there every set willing to take it up .. u bafoon :D :D :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Twizzle said:
oh dear

glad your not one to over react when we put in a bad performance

shall we present him with the Hurriflatch memorial awared for the week, outstanding effort in my opinion :lol:

Bigfella

Coach
I reckon Fui has struggled with Cayless out and the fact he is pretty much the only forward threat when he is on the field, and also by having Riddell at dummy half.

Riddell feeds him some awful ball.

parra pete

Referee
He reminds me of the little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead.
.......When he is good he is very very good but when he is bad he is horrid.
Teams target him..and why wouldn't they? He is a shipwreck waiting to happen when isolated close to his own line. Heart attack material....

Hurriflatch

Referee
wow! I have an award named after me I'm serious touched I'd just like the thank the academy, god, my parents and my manager

Tyler Durden

Juniors
maybe the nsw selectors got it right by picking an ancient goal-kicking fossil as the token selection for origin 3.

Latest posts