What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eric grothe

parra001

Juniors
eric grothe is a virus to our team and he needs to be axed...if his poor reading in defence hasnt cost us 15-20 tries this year then i will start supporting the dogs!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Totally pathetic, i'm not Reddys biggest fan however tonight all those missed tackles were Grothe , not Reddy, he has to go, that's the second game he has cost us!

ParraManiac

Juniors
Eric Grothe Jnr is the STUPIDIST rugby league player ever to pull on a boot, a disgrace to his fathers name and to the Eels jersey, QUIT NOW!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
He's just cost us the game.

He is an absolute ****ing disgrace, no dedication, doesn't give a ****, I hope he retires. I don't think I have hated an Eels player as much as I hate Grothe tonight, he and that ****ing hack Reddy let a tiny winger score 4, absolutely ****ing PATHETIC. A disgrace to the ****ing jersey and a disgrace to his father's legacy.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
How can we blame a winger who's always out numbered 3 to 1 in defence.
The defensive structure as a whole is shot to bits on Grothe's side.

he is not commitied to the game, in the past he has refered himself as a musican who plays rugby league.
**** I bet I know which one pays the bills.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
To be fair, all those trys were Grothes fault rushing in then Reddy, and i'm no fan of Reddys.

There is no excuse after tonight, STAND DOWN ERIC YOU'RE A DISGRACE!

Fathead

Bench
Yeah but he tries hard. Come on Hagan...
Without a doubt the worst defensive winger ever. Bar none.
Kemp who weighs about 70 kgs ringing wet ran rings around him.
Disgrace.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
He's constantly out numbered 3 to 1. :sarcasm:

Wake up, we need to farkin stick a few more defender's on his side FFS

Ron Jeremy

Coach

YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? some of the broncos tries we numbered them! he just would rush in at the wrong time.

Teams have found our weakness, lets get rid of that weakness now! i'd rather Cayless out wide!

Fathead

Bench

Are you kidding ????? FMD heave a look at every play down his wing. HE rushes up AGAIN and takes no one.
Reddy and the rest of the team must feel like punching the hell out of him.

Avenger

Immortal
Eric Grothe Jnr is the STUPIDIST rugby league player ever to pull on a boot, a disgrace to his fathers name and to the Eels jersey, QUIT NOW!

I agree could someone please make my sig smaller and remove Grothe and just leave my name. He has gone beyond a joke.