What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eric grothe

no the defenders need to mark their man and not all creep in to the centre of the field, it's like players wearing odd numbers are defending up and in and even numbers are sliding.
It's the defensive structure that is at fault.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Reddy was not at fault tonight, he done well actually defensively, Eric has to go right now!!

Eric you have cost Parramatta the game!! second time this year!!!!!!!!!!

parra001

Juniors
How can we blame a winger who's always out numbered 3 to 1 in defence.
The defensive structure as a whole is shot to bits on Grothe's side.

you can blame him because usually he runs out of the line to make a big hit (which come off about 15% of the time) and the other occasions he comes in to effect a 2 on 1 tackle which generally isnt required because the centre be it reddy or b smith has the ball carrier under control...ok maybe they are around the legs but if he stays where he should be the man on the outside isnt free to stroll over the line....

in other words pull your head in...he is sh*t!!!

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
He is constantly standing way to far in OR rushes up leaving the centre stranded, EVERY team attacks him knowing that, EVERY game the other team scores majority of their points aimed at him. He is an idiot plain and simple. He has a brain right??

If he man marked most of those tries wouldn't have happened, but not our grothe dont worry bout him hes the best winger in the game :lol:

Fathead

Bench
You obviously have seen a different game to all of us. We numbered up until he ran out of trhe line.

ParraManiac

Juniors
:lol::lol:

how do you describe him, forgive me if I am a little pissed off, but when was the last time you saw the same player make the same mistake 5 times in a row, not to mention the same one he has been making his whole career....... ****ing stupid if you ask me.

Rogue.9

Juniors
Grothe cost us the game tonight. I hope we can either get Piggy to take him to the UK with him or unload him to union.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT? some of the broncos tries we numbered them! he just would rush in at the wrong time.

Teams have found our weakness, lets get rid of that weakness now! i'd rather Cayless out wide!

Mate, you can slide on an overlap when your 30m out, not on you goal line. He had to come in on those tries. If anything, he should have stayed out wide on that last try.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I agree could someone please make my sig smaller and remove Grothe and just leave my name. He has gone beyond a joke.

lol must be hard for you, but it's hard for me as this a bloke i played footy against wheni was younger, saw his first ever first grade game against west, saw some brillant individual trys eg against Penrith in 2000 and NQ in 2006,but he has to go!

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm p*ssed off for you guys.

If he doesn't get dropped next week, he'll never be dropped.

Thank your father for the 200K + you get.

strider

Post Whore
How can we blame a winger who's always out numbered 3 to 1 in defence.
The defensive structure as a whole is shot to bits on Grothe's side.
exactly .... we continually get caught flat footed in defense and our outside backs get posted looking at an overlap - the difference between us and other sides is the inside players are moving and push across to cover

but no parra fans love a scapegoat - can't admit a top class player like lockyer was the difference in a tight game - gotta point the finger at someone to make yourselves feel better :roll:

big boppa eel

Juniors
Totally pathetic, i'm not Reddys biggest fan however tonight all those missed tackles were Grothe , not Reddy, he has to go, that's the second game he has cost us!
Agreed Hagan needs to step up and make the hard decisions, though I doubt as he is the biggest soft cock ever to have coached, another new low for parra.:x

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mate, you can slide on an overlap when your 30m out, not on you goal line. He had to come in on those tries. If anything, he should have stayed out wide on that last try.

Mate, it was his fault, he rushed in when it wasn't needed, if he simply stayed on his wing none of the trys would've occured, he created the 2 on 1's!

JTB

Juniors
He's constantly out numbered 3 to 1. :sarcasm:

Wake up, we need to farkin stick a few more defender's on his side FFS

You are not serious!! We had them numbered each of those first 3 tries...but the dumbest winger in rugby league likes to rush up!!!

He doesnt even move up in the defensive line!

COACH STERLING

Juniors
I guess all hardened parra eel supporters have to always blame someone when we lose... waiting for comments from upset forumites.

stuke

Bench
you can only put 13 on the field...the way Eric defends we need to have 15 out there....and RU is a stupid game.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Stand up eric and drop yourself just like you said you would.

Drop him, bring benny back into the centres, reddy on the wing. Grothe should never play for parra again, while your playing for wenty guru, change your surname, you are a disgrace

parra001

Juniors

mate you must have had too many schooners, cause theres 90 eels fans online that agree he reads an attack as well as a blind person reading a book thats not in brail....