What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eric grothe

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'm p*ssed off for you guys.

If he doesn't get dropped next week, he'll never be dropped.

Thank your father for the 200K + you get.

thank you, even rival fans are saying it was Eric, you cannot poish a turd! Eric is a disgrace to the defensive great like Muchmore and Joe Bartolo, i would rather ****ing Keith Blackett defending on the wings!!

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
A couple of the tries he let in we even OUTNUMBERED them yet he still runs in and opens it up for them :lol:

We need to put up the great wall of china next to Grothe, he still would rush in though

Fathead

Bench
If not for a few Bronco mistakes at the last min, Kemp would have scored 6 tries. A joke.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I guess all hardened parra eel supporters have to always blame someone when we lose... waiting for comments from upset forumites.

Mate you are obviously a huge Eric Grothe jr fan,i'm also a huge fan, but he's not up to it, Gould eluded to as much through the commentry about hi defense, he has to go.

Believe me it's painful for me as well to say he has to go, but he has too!! he cost us the game tonight, tell me where Brisbane targeted us tonight and where they scored there trys? says it all, not through the middle but to his side, Reddy didn't miss those tackles, Grothe did!

parra001

Juniors
I guess all hardened parra eel supporters have to always blame someone when we lose... waiting for comments from upset forumites.

a true rugby league supportor would see who is to blame on 60% of the tries we concede...if sterlo saw his name associated with your statements he would neck himself....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
mate you must have had too many schooners, cause theres 90 eels fans online that agree he reads an attack as well as a blind person reading a book thats not in brail....

I would rather root a fat chick then watch Eric defend on the wing, and i mean Patty and Selma type!

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
We put benny in the centres and reddy on the wing, we win the comp because teams wont know where to score against us.

With feleti and inu attacking like that, we can smash anyside, its ashame we have a winger like eric

strider

Post Whore
don't worry - let the cry babies vent

it seems to me parra fans are most content when they have something to sook about ..... we took a major step forward tonight - yet the sooks jump in with a million threads to make themselves feel better - pretty lame

COACH STERLING

Juniors
Coach Sterling

He deserves to be dropped.

I'm not saying he's playing well, but clearly we had overlaps to his side tonight. We need to address the defensive structure on the left rather than bagging the man on the end of the chain.

TBH, I think he'll drop himself soon anyway...

btaag

Juniors
Please. Do not dare defend Eric Grothe. Not for this game or 90% of games over the last two seasons. He has conceeded far more tries than he has scored, is a defensive liability, and lost us this game. It is a tragedy that the boys fought so hard, only for him to once again lose it.

Almost all of the tries tonight were down his wing.

I feel like cutting up my season tickets at the moment thinking he will be in the team again next week. It is pathetic.

Apologies, but I am heart broken. To see the boys fight back with so many amazing tries only for us to throw it away is a joke!!!!!:x:(

Avenger

Immortal
I'm not saying he's playing well, but clearly we had overlaps to his side tonight. We need to address the defensive structure on the left rather than bagging the man on the end of the chain.

TBH, I think he'll drop himself soon anyway...

Get rid of him and sign Tye Williams. Grothe is garbage.

parra001

Juniors
don't worry - let the cry babies vent

it seems to me parra fans are most content when they have something to sook about ..... we took a major step forward tonight - yet the sooks jump in with a million threads to make themselves feel better - pretty lame

i can only guess that from that statement you didnt watch the whole game...

lets stop making excuses for the guy and send him to wentworthville

Latest posts