What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever been in RLW?

Ice777

Bench
Timmah said:
Timmah: Yesterday, 08:32 PM

Ice777: Yesterday, 11:34 PM

;-) Well I never :shock:

Are you joking? Have another look. It was 11.34 AM yesterday you goose :lol:

Apology accepted Timmah ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
middleFinger.gif

:(

Timmah

Staff member
See the other thread... according to Surely I definitely am the bigger man :)

The Preacher

First Grade
Once with the NT Championships, once for a coaching appointment, and once for an interview in my then pub with Bustling Barry Ward.

Ice777

Bench
Timmah said:
See the other thread... according to Surely I definitely am the bigger man :)

Well you're obviously not the bigger man i thought you were Timmah. But i'm comfortable in the knowledge that i know you're blatantly wrong and more importantly, you know you're blatantly wrong. The clock never lies :lol:

legend

Coach
I mdae it into RLW or Big League back in 2001 when Finch kicked out on the full against the Knights and we lost by two points.

I never wrote in directly but I was mentioned as an anonymous fan who took issue with Finch's performance that day. At the time, I was roundly bagged by Raiders fans but I stood by my decision and feel it has paid dividends ever since. ;-)

I also made it onto 2UE many years ago when they mentioned my thread titled "Who is the worst player of all time". I rang up and said Scott Fulton and Bozo was still working at 2UE at the time so Peter Bosley hung up on me.

I have been published in the Tele though.

dubby

Bench
legend said:
I mdae it into RLW or Big League back in 2001 when Finch kicked out on the full against the Knights and we lost by two points.

I never wrote in directly but I was mentioned as an anonymous fan who took issue with Finch's performance that day. At the time, I was roundly bagged by Raiders fans but I stood by my decision and feel it has paid dividends ever since. ;-)

I also made it onto 2UE many years ago when they mentioned my thread titled "Who is the worst player of all time". I rang up and said Scott Fulton and Bozo was still working at 2UE at the time so Peter Bosley hung up on me.

I have been published in the Tele though.

:lol:

Raiders fans still love ya Legend. We dont see you as often as we used to though. Rumour has it you are in hibernation?

I think Jarrod Anderson was another in the Scott Fulton class....:p

Timmah

Staff member
I had a non-football letter published in the Tele back in late January, regarding the Bushfire crisis that closed the F3 in January.

MattJ

Juniors
I had an advertisment published for an 81 gemini panelvan in the trading post about 8 years ago, im still very proud.

Hindyscrack

Bench
I've been in the smh for this

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/09/02/1093939075144.html?from=storyrhs

LONGEST OF LONG SHOTS: SportsTAB is still offering a price about Parramatta and Newcastle making the top eight and winning the NRL premiership and, remarkably, have taken some small bets on the options.

"Mathematically, they can still get into the top eight," Munsie said, defending the TAB for taking less than $10 from punters.

Munsie said Newcastle, at $101 to make the eight, were the subject of a $6 bet, while a punter had $1 on the Eels at $201.

I was the stupid punter to put $1 on...

Tom Shines

First Grade
I've been in the Tele, when they had a comment about should FInch and Anasta remain in the halves for the Blues after Origin 1. I gave it a resounding NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've also had other articles published in local rags, but none rugby league related.

gregstar

Referee
i remember a camping trip in 1987 where we ran out of dunny paper.

i don't recommend rlw.

big league however....

:thumb

The Preacher

First Grade
gregstar said:
i remember a camping trip in 1987 where we ran out of dunny paper.

i don't recommend rlw.

big league however....

:thumb

Is that an emoticon of Hopoate wiping his bum ??? :D

Latest posts