What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Warrior watch 2021

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
On the above, I probably think that’s average analysis from Ennis, based on the fact that SJ was outstanding last year and carried them towards the finals before his injury. Moylan has really been on the park, and they aren’t setting the world on fire when he is

Karl Lawton will become the newest Sea Eagle on Sunday, has been added to the bench

Big Marn

Juniors
On the above, I probably think that’s average analysis from Ennis, based on the fact that SJ was outstanding last year and carried them towards the finals before his injury. Moylan has really been on the park, and they aren’t setting the world on fire when he is

Karl Lawton will become the newest Sea Eagle on Sunday, has been added to the bench
wtf. thought Lawton was gone for the season, hence the reason we offloaded him.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
NRL physio said he has equaled the record for a return from an Achilles if he gets on the park tomorrow, 5 months which Boyd and Baptiste have both done, in comparison SJ was 7 months

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
A really tough run with a large amount of ticker got him a try with his 2nd touch

Next week he might have a rest though for a high tackle

Matua

Bench
I can still see everything clearly on the field and know where I need to be, but unfortunately my body stopped getting there
Sheesh, how come he only just realised this now when its been like that for about three years now.

Blair

Coach
I see the obligatory code-swapping talk around Johnson, lol

I don't want to waste time on this but I am. What position would Johnson play in union? Surely he doesn't have the nous for first-five? And not quite big enough for second?

JJ

Immortal
I don't want to waste time on this but I am. What position would Johnson play in union? Surely he doesn't have the nous for first-five? And not quite big enough for second?
He couldn’t, imo, just posturing

vvvrulz

Coach
Where did Kevin Locke disappear to?

Had a couple of games for the Magpies where he seemed to be going ok, then vanished