What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Warrior watch 2021

nswarrior

Juniors
Raiders is where halfbacks go to kill their career under Sticky - how have the halves gone playing for him

Blair

Coach
LOL, imagine how well some direct Ricky feedback to SJ would go down

On the positive side of things, if he'd gone there first, instead of the Sharks, he might have won a premiership. His presence could've been the difference in that GF against the Roosters.

On the positive side of things, if he'd gone there first, instead of the Sharks, he might have won a premiership. His presence could've been the difference in that GF against the Roosters.
The problem would have been his consistency before the grand final may not have got them there.

nswarrior

Juniors
The problem would have been his consistency before the grand final may not have got them there.

spot on - with SJ you get a team who look like grand final winners one week and missing in action the next

he is great if you want to sneak into the top 8 and then get smashed when it really matters

Matua

Bench
spot on - with SJ you get a team who look like grand final winners one week and missing in action the next

he is great if you want to sneak into the top 8 and then get smashed when it really matters
In the last 10 years the only times we've done better than that has been with Johnson in the team.

So we're crap either way, but I guess at least he was exciting some times.

TheDMC

Bench
Didn't realise CNK had to have neck surgery and is out for the season. That sucks, hope he makes a full recovery.

Meth

Staff member
Do they stay in RWC contention when they head overseas?

He was always a good kid. Let's wish him well regardless.

Not sure, but I don't think he's in the frame. Otherwise he wouldn't be going

Diesel

Referee
Roach playing for Parra today

tweaked his leg in a nothing tackle. Play stopped. Played dummy half for the next 3 tackles amd gets subbed off. Hopefully just precaution

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I’d written the old dog Foran off years ago, but he is playing damn good footy at the mo. Helps when you’ve got someone like Tom is pass it too but running game was really strong today

BLN2

Juniors
Man Roache injured again on return, poor bastard. It's almost like a bad joke.

Foran knows how to play a role, that's for sure. Bit of a warhorse these days, but that's all Manly need at the moment. Lawton also playing well, although had some moments in todays game. Him and Keighran are the ones I reckon the Warriors could have got more out of, despite their injuries. Papalii too, but I think he'd still be plodding for us if he stayed anyway.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Man Roache injured again on return, poor bastard. It's almost like a bad joke.

Foran knows how to play a role, that's for sure. Bit of a warhorse these days, but that's all Manly need at the moment. Lawton also playing well, although had some moments in todays game. Him and Keighran are the ones I reckon the Warriors could have got more out of, despite their injuries. Papalii too, but I think he'd still be plodding for us if he stayed anyway.
Do you know what’s f**king mental?
Papaliis best meters for the Warriors was 135 meters. Do you know how many times he’s beaten that this year? 13 out of 15 games. 13 f**king times lol. I hope that everyone who questioned the Warriors can see that a number like that is based purely on effort. He will genuinely go down as the Best Buy of the year.

f**k that guy!

Latest posts