What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion Team Names

Wasn't there a bloke from the City of Brisbane who was caught shitting on the footpath a few years ago?

I think it happened around Greenslopes, which is a snobby suburb.

Another one was caught shitting in some one's yard in another snobby inner-city suburb, New Farm.

Brisbane Bogans.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a bloke from the City of Brisbane who was caught shitting on the footpath a few years ago?

I think it happened around Greenslopes, which is a snobby suburb.

Another one was caught shitting in some one's yard in another snobby inner-city suburb, New Farm.

Brisbane Bogans.

Brisbane PooJoggers..

toomuchsoup

Juniors
One more for good measure. I dunno about you guys, but I’d ditch my beloved Cronulla Sharks for the Gladstone Goose in a heartbeat.
B72F6287-A9A7-4D05-9578-969616057AF3.jpeg
And it’s ‘Goose’ not Geese’, they’d be named after one specific goose

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

Bench
I initially thought Perth Whingers in honour of Perth Red, but I'll go with Perth Pussies now as that's more apt for him.

MugaB

Coach
Great job on Dolphins and Jets. Feel PNG needs to be PNG colours though and swap the orange/blue trim for red.
The PNG bid is a Cairns based bid, the cairns team in the QLD is called the Northern Pride colors of blue and orange, hence coming up with The PNG Pride,
NZ colors are black and white, yet the warriors came in with blue, white, green and red trim, just coz the PNG national team is black yellow, red, doesnt mean the club team must be either, besides thats your perth reds colors.
Looking to get a mainly yellow, black and orange combo, with a very slight blue trim