What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

lockyno1

Post Whore
I am interested. What is the website though? Is it much different to the AFL version if anyone is familiar with that one?

Broncodr01d

Juniors
The link on is on the first page, it's run via The Daily Telegraph.

Follow the instructions posted by Big Pete. You register as a member and enter in the league code that has been created by Pete.

user_nat

Coach
So, how did everyone do?

I'm kind of disappointed I didn't pick Parker in my team, since he scored over 100 points.

Kinda disappointed in my team overall also, only 789 score. Which is below average.

Big Pete

Referee
I just got my ass kicked.

15th x_x

Didn't pick a captain or any reserves. Hmm...

Last edited:

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i think mine said my rank was 8th but i had the 3rd highest score? wtf?? anyway glad i picked parker but f**king ennis who i expected to score lots of points did poorly

lockyno1

Post Whore
I went safe with my hooker, picked 2 of them in Farah and Cam Smith. Knowing fanstasy football a bit, it is very handy having 2-3 hookers in your squads. It is a joke, but props rarely score well, so you can "punt" a bit with your props.