What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

joondalup_giant

Staff member
im happy with my performance in the 1st round! couple of changes made this week will hopefully see me climb up the ladder a bit!

user_nat

Coach
If the Broncos don't do well tonight my team is doomed. Which is the problem with having so many players from 1 club in the team I guess.

Doesn't help that everyone else I picked has been disappointing (Micheal Jennings in particular).

joondalup_giant

Staff member
If the Broncos don't do well tonight my team is doomed. Which is the problem with having so many players from 1 club in the team I guess.

Doesn't help that everyone else I picked has been disappointing (Micheal Jennings in particular).

user_nat

Coach
Well in the first round of head to head scoring my team has beaten the Gumdale Gladiators by 872-775 in a bottom of the table clash. Largely thanks to my captain, Thurston, netting 176 points.

Big Pete

Referee
Bastard!

Ended up being a little closer than that...Laffranchi screwed me over big time. Made him captain and the guy left me in a hole.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Looks like I'm taking on Daz (Suncoast Chimps)

You should probably be ahead, but you need to select some reserves! I've got a 4 player advantage over you.

bron_cos

Juniors
what can i say first in the comp and just wraped up my second head to head with tahu to play on monday go the bears

user_nat

Coach
With a 68 point loss to the third place "The Broncos" I have fallen out of the top 8.

Next week doesn't get any better with me up against first placed "Brissy Bears". Oh well.

beads6

First Grade
I am 2nd and 3rd in both comps I joined... Stagg is a workhorse so is Thaiday they are smashing it.

Big Pete

Referee
We shall see.

Hmm and that's a good question, I was thinking of making a signature for the winner, but if somebody else has any other ideas...

user_nat

Coach
Sigh. Another week and another loss. Somewhat annoying that I had enough points to beat all but 4 teams.

Atleast I have a chance this week up against the BeefedUpBroncos.

Oh and screw you Benji Marshall. I trade the fairly poorly performing Jamie Soward for you and you score 13 points. Not to mention you cost twice as much.