What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

user_nat

Coach
Not surprisingly I managed to beat the BeefedUpBroncos, since he had about 6 players who scored 0 in his 17.

Up against the undefeated BoomtownBears this week. Should be fairly close as I only scored 13 points more than him this week.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Not surprisingly I managed to beat the BeefedUpBroncos, since he had about 6 players who scored 0 in his 17.

haha.. I'm so slack and I forget to update my team. Also chose way too many Broncos players who are either injured or not playing that well :(

beads6

First Grade
Boomtown Bears are killing and now Denan Kemp has returned I shall be unstoppable.... MMMWMWWWAAAAHHH

beads6

First Grade
Boomtown bears have hit the wall. flogges in both legs this round not happy.

user_nat

Coach
Managed a 20 pt win (989 to 969), even with Thurston scoring only 1 point. Pretty happy with that. I think Boomtownbears and myself got the 2nd and 3rd highest scores in the league this round, so unlucky for him.

Can't seem to find who I have next week.

beads6

First Grade
Yeh my boomtown bears had shockers!! My backs let me down and I want Carney back at fullback ASAP.

Big Pete

Referee
I haven't even been able to change my side these past two weeks, damn capped internet!

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i forgot to change my side last week, had 3 players in the starting lineup who were out injured plus thurston who lasted 10 mins...still won :)

user_nat

Coach
bump..

Had a pretty bad week, but managed to beat the 10 scoring players in the "Allstars" team (he has no reserves).

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Is there any point updating your team this week as there are several teams that have the bye? i.e. do you get any points this week?

Still learning the rules :(

Big Pete

Referee
Because with most of the players out opposition sides begin to struggle.

If you can gain a leg up you may find yourself near the top.

bron_cos

Juniors
It is not over to the fat laddy sings but hey im just a mad footy fan that loves the bronx and a finals shot would do lol