What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expression of Interest

user_nat

Coach
Sigh. Pretty bad week without the Broncos players. I couldn't even field 13 players.

I thought I was going to lose against one of the bottom placed teams in our league. Luckily Thurston (my captain) scored over 200 points.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Aaarrggghh. I got the 2nd highest score for the round and still lost!

Does anyone know what the point of the vice captain is? Doesn't seem to get double points.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I only scored 1183 this week... ;-)

and thats probably more than ive got all year and i'm running second (on points differential) so no, you still cant play with us :p

you should have kept quiet and not told us your score and you'd have been in! ;-)

Big Pete

Referee
Bring on AD next year I say!

We'll all be ready for the run this year.

Who are the Bonco's by the by?

My Gladiators are sharpening their swords as we speak.

AuDragon

Juniors
Next year will be tougher than this one. We won't have the Carneys and Burgesses at low prices to fit into the team from the start. Watch the Storm up and coming players for opportunities next season... ;-)

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Huh?

Top 8 play a finals series right? Gumdale is the form team going into the finals imo but any one of 5 teams could take it out I reckon!

Big Pete

Referee
Carn Gumdale!

Last round of the regular season, then we have the finals.

I'm up against Anberlin Vandals who I believe is PWA's team. Gallen is going to smash them good.

user_nat

Coach
3 straight losses, 4 in the last 5. Sitting in 8th. Probably won't make the 8 without a pretty large turn around.

Although I do have a bottom 8 opponent this week, so should be able to sneak in.

AuDragon

Juniors
Just out of curiosity, what is the average score of the top teams in this league?

I was only 42 pts and 76 places away of the $500 this week... :(