What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F%ck you Robson

Far Canal

Juniors
You stupid imbecile - give them an extra set of six and 40 metres.

Can't kick, can't play - f**k off.

The Colonel

Immortal
Just as bad as Hayne giving the Dogs posession on the last play in good field position. Too much fancy stuff after Mannah, Fui and Hindmarsh did all the hardwork.

MrT

Juniors
he never should have had his hands anywhere near the ball. Blatant forward pass before Roberts has a shot for field goal. Let's face it, if it were a dry track we would have smashed them. All about next year, but seriously right now I'd rather lose by 30 than like that each week

SCoops

Juniors
I am totally dumbfounded... I am sitting here totally stunned that that..... I can't even say his name.... gives away a penalty. what a dumb f%#*. the way he is playing he wont even make parkside for the sharks....

I am speechless.....

Coops

bartman

Immortal
While Casey had looked like he needed a rest or a game from the bench,. I don't think Robson will be picked in front of Maguire in the halves again this season.

Parra09

Juniors
Mate, I've been a Parramatta fan all my life, and I still maintain that we are the worst fans in the game. In another thread, we have wankers saying things like "f&ck our useless team, you can all f&ck off" etc etc etc.

Its like at home games where with 20 to go if we're getting beaten, half the 'members' piss off to the club, cos they're only using the footy as an excuse for a beer anyway.

Our fans are shit. They display it here all the time. They display it at games all the time.

The ones that reckon out team should 'f*ck off' are the biggest pathetic wankers here, and our club would be better off without them.

Latest posts