What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F%ck you Robson

jimmy77au

Juniors
We didnt lose it in golden point.....we lost it in the first 10-20 minutes where we had 85% possession, all within the Bulldogs half, and had no idea what to do with the footy........

Can someone tell me where the kick touched lasalo's arm when Etu went over?

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
do these players think when there out there we had worked so hard to get in front and dickhead Robson puts his hand on the ball when the tackle was nearly complete in their own half.

hybrideel

Bench
i almost forgot how utterly useless he was over the last few weeks while he was gone. lucky he came back and reminded me. How has this guy played 59 games in our number 7 (disclaimer. i know not all games were at half but you know what i mean)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate, I've been a Parramatta fan all my life, and I still maintain that we are the worst fans in the game. In another thread, we have wankers saying things like "f&ck our useless team, you can all f&ck off" etc etc etc.

f**k you merkin. I am the worst f**king fan in the game because I follow the worst f**king club.

I still can't understand why we have so many fans. I had no choice with this team. What's everyone else's excuse?

IFR33K

Coach
Mate, I've been a Parramatta fan all my life, and I still maintain that we are the worst fans in the game. In another thread, we have wankers saying things like "f&ck our useless team, you can all f&ck off" etc etc etc.

Its like at home games where with 20 to go if we're getting beaten, half the 'members' piss off to the club, cos they're only using the footy as an excuse for a beer anyway.

Our fans are shit. They display it here all the time. They display it at games all the time.

The ones that reckon out team should 'f*ck off' are the biggest pathetic wankers here, and our club would be better off without them.

So u enjoy being struck in traffic after a loss?????

Different strokes for different folkes.

strider

Post Whore
We didnt lose it in golden point.....we lost it in the first 10-20 minutes where we had 85% possession, all within the Bulldogs half, and had no idea what to do with the footy........

Can someone tell me where the kick touched lasalo's arm when Etu went over?

half way between his wrist and his elbow .... it definitely hit his arm

Parra09

Juniors
f**k you merkin. I am the worst f**king fan in the game because I follow the worst f**king club.

I still can't understand why we have so many fans. I had no choice with this team. What's everyone else's excuse?
HAHAHA, I'm the merkin ? You tosser.....

How about you wander down to the club later tonight and tell them all to fu*ck off because they're a pack of useless f*cks....

Give me time to get down there though..... I dont want to miss it :D

Far Canal

Juniors

I've been waiting 25 years and counting for this team to win the big one. Each year is a f**king disappointment and the sad part is each year they perform well in parts to keep your hopes up and then deflate you like they did the past 2 weeks. f**king empty feeling this.

I will say it again, we have a dumb f**kcing team and it starts from the top.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
There not all dumb merkins, only Robson he is the biggest f**ken mother f**ker c#m rag to play for the blue and gold

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

Its like at home games where with 20 to go if we're getting beaten, half the 'members' piss off to the club, cos they're only using the footy as an excuse for a beer anyway.

Our fans are shit. They display it here all the time. They display it at games all the time.

The ones that reckon out team should 'f*ck off' are the biggest pathetic wankers here, and our club would be better off without them.
So have I, I and others are entitled blow of steam however we please, happy to be put down as one of those wankers, because this club is well beyond a joke now.

Avenger

Immortal
HAHAHA, I'm the merkin ? You tosser.....

How about you wander down to the club later tonight and tell them all to fu*ck off because they're a pack of useless f*cks....

Give me time to get down there though..... I dont want to miss it :D

If Bellamy was our coach he would.

Latest posts