What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k off hack journalists

nqboy

First Grade
OVP said:
Actually im a big Seinfield, Red Dwarf, Fawlty Towers, Simpsons, Drop the Dead Donkey, Frontline fan. All of those shows had REAL CHARACTERS. You might even learn something ... nah you need a bit of a brain.
Never thought I'd give OVP a compliment but I love his taste in comedy.

nqboy

First Grade
Iafeta said:
If he didn't hold a tennis bat (racquet, stick whatever, I hate the sport) in his hand, and you seen the bloke in the street and got into a conversation with him, you'd say "F*ck off you c&nt tool" and move on. He is about as intelligent as a piece of camel p00. Just because he'a fading tennis player doesn't mean he should get special treatment from anyone. The perceived "vendetta" against him is self imposed due to the consequences of his arrogance, discrimination and ignorance.
That's a fairly accurate summation, in my estimation.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I compare Hewitt to Braith Anasta.

Had a great start to his career, & was prompted to "The Face of League/Tennis".

After that... nothing

Good, but nothing special

Raider_69

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
and i really couldn't give a rats who won

what a load of sh*t, your directly quoted adding your comments throughout the match... happy when chela was winning, pissed off when hewitt won a set... so you watched the match, and your directly quoted as saying "go chela" and "go the camel"

and you couldnt care less who won? pffttt get off the ganji mate :lol:
ive produced ample amount of quotes from you that suggest you not only cared who won, but were visable barracking for Chela... at least be a man about it, show some backbone and admit you were cheering him on

nqboy

First Grade
Mods, Can't be bothered looking for them again but back a few points/pages in this tennis match, there were some fairly uncomplimentary things said aobut Leyton's missus. You may wish to edit them.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
what a load of sh*t, your directly quoted adding your comments throughout the match... happy when chela was winning, pissed off when hewitt won a set... so you watched the match, and your directly quoted as saying "go chela" and "go the camel"

and you couldnt care less who won? pffttt get off the ganji mate :lol:
ive produced ample amount of quotes from you that suggest you not only cared who won, but were visable barracking for Chela...

fair dinkum you're stupid

you said

Raider_69 said:
Nothing at all
it has to do with the fact you've openly said you cheered Chela over Hewitt.

now i have not openly said that anywhere

of course i hoped chela won! i never denied that but i have never once brought that up as you have stated.

if hewitt had of won i would never of given a sh*t.

El Diablo

Post Whore
and you can bet your bottom dollar i'll be going against whoever Hewitt plays in the future.

will i care if he wins though?

not for a second. it's tennis.

Raider_69

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
of course i hoped chela won!

you've just stated it again in as many words... you were hoping chela won, and infact cheering him on as ive show in direct quotes from you....

and my oath you would have cared if Hewitt won... thats plain to all who has seen your hatred for the bloke... if you didnt care about the result, you 1. probably wouldnt have watched it and 2. wouldnt have been so adamant about how much you'd hoped chela would win

Raider_69

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
more cheering lleyton to lose

:rolls: its like talking to a brick wall
if you were cheering against Lleyton, and its a one on one Hewitt V Chela, you obviously were cheering for Chela... and thats shown in your quotes... which is exactly what ive said you were doing and you've denied.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
you've just stated it again in as many words... you were hoping chela won, and infact cheering him on as ive show in direct quotes from you....

and my oath you would have cared if Hewitt won... thats plain to all who has seen your hatred for the bloke... if you didnt care about the result, you 1. probably wouldnt have watched it and 2. wouldnt have been so adamant about how much you'd hoped chela would win

ffs ](*,)

your oath?

how the hell would some kid know what i felt?

surel there should be quotes that show my utter dissapointment of his previous wins if that's the case.

go find them

Raider_69

Post Whore
yes there are, but in previous matches there is not a single quote saying "go ____ (hewitts opponent)" or "(hewitts opponent) _____ wins the first set :clap:

they were anti hewitt, in which i believe you were simply barracking against hewitt... in the chela case, its painfully obvious weather you care to admitt it or not, that you were not only cheering against hewitt but cheering FOR chela...

if you cant admitt that then simply this debate has gone as far as it will go and i wont waste another minute on it

El Diablo

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
:rolls: its like talking to a brick wall
if you were cheering against Lleyton, and its a one on one Hewitt V Chela, you obviously were cheering for Chela... and thats shown in your quotes... which is exactly what ive said you were doing and you've denied.

denied?

i denied your statement below

Raider_69 said:
Nothing at all
it has to do with the fact you've openly said you cheered Chela over Hewitt.

Raider_69

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
denied?

i denied your statement below

you did cheer him on... you are directly quoted as saying "Go Chela"

and then after the match this:

El Diablo said:
Chela wins :clap:

Hewitt gorrrrrn :mrgreen:

this is one of about 10 quotes before, during and after the match where you've expressed emotion over both Chela going well and Hewitt going sh*t... and your telling me you didnt care... obviously your not willing to admitt it so i wont waste another post on this futile arguement... i will say this thou

Hewitt is a wanker, yes we know, but Chela is much lower human being then Hewitt, and the fact you call Hewitt scum but cheered on Chela shows how hypocritical your hatred of Hewitt has made you... get off the ganji mate, its doing ya head in

El Diablo

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
you did cheer him on... you are directly quoted as saying "Go Chela"

no sh*t sherlock. that is still not what you have incorrectly stated i did.

you'd need something like

"i cheered on chela''

Raider_69 said:
this is one of about 10 quotes before, during and after the match where you've expressed emotion over both Chela going well and Hewitt going sh*t... and your telling me you didnt care... obviously your not willing to admitt it so i wont waste another post on this futile arguement... i will say this thou

damn right i'm happy when he loses, but i don't give a stuff if he wins

there should be posts everwhere proving otherwise if this were the case, but there's not

Raider_69 said:
Hewitt is a wanker, yes we know, but Chela is much lower human being then Hewitt, and the fact you call Hewitt scum but cheered on Chela shows how hypocritical your hatred of Hewitt has made you... get off the ganji mate, its doing ya head in

lol

this is where you look even stupider

what has Chela done that is lower than abusing the disabled?

what has chela done that is lower than seemingly making racial slurs?

oh and you just made up some more bs. where have i called him scum?

and it's ganja ffs