What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k off hack journalists

Bumble

First Grade
El Diablo said:
no sh*t sherlock. that is still not what you have incorrectly stated i did.

you'd need something like

"i cheered on chela''

damn right i'm happy when he loses, but i don't give a stuff if he wins

there should be posts everwhere proving otherwise if this were the case, but there's not

lol

this is where you look even stupider

what has Chela done that is lower than abusing the disabled?

what has chela done that is lower than seemingly making racial slurs?

oh and you just made up some more bs. where have i called him scum?

and it's gunja ffs

I may be wrong, but isn't Chela the one who spat on Hewitt?

Misty Bee

First Grade
My question to El Diablo - to sidestep so well as you have, did you take steriods?

Warne is a prize c**ckhead. At least Hewitt plays a sport where you can work up a sweat, and doesn't last for a long, boring WEEK!!!!

Or is it OK to take performance enhancing drugs, as long as you harass women on your mobile phone at the time.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Actually I was given steroids by a doctor, but then I'm not a sportsperson who has to worry about that.

And Warne did not take steroids. Do a bit of research before asking stupid questions.

Misty Bee

First Grade
I said "PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS" - learn to read before you decide what question is stupid.

You despise Hewitt, but like Warne. That's like condeming an axe murderer and then championing Hitler!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Read enough of the transcripts here, thanks. I'm just wondering how you SEEMINGLY do something, meaning it's open to interpretation, right?

How the f**k that's a DEFINITE racial slur is utterly beyond me. Still, if you are trying to hate someone, wearing the wrong socks would be an affront.

Unless it's Shane Warne. :roll:

Misty Bee

First Grade
No, they are only taken to MASK performance enhancing drugs, stupid.

Obviously a hanging offence, unless it's toss pot Warne, then he's a national hero, right?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
Read enough of the transcripts here, thanks. I'm just wondering how you SEEMINGLY do something, meaning it's open to interpretation, right?

well it's really only to interpretation according to Lleyton. He said it wasn't a racial slur yet won't explain what he meant.

surely you'd want to clear up such a matter. not little Lleyton.

perhaps you can explain oh so wise Misty?

from http://www.ausu.org/voice/pdf/pdf2001/0935-Sep12-01_VOICE.pdf

Hewitt was annoyed that a black linesman repeatedly called him for foot-faults, while the white linesman did not. Agitated, Hewitt complained to the chair umpire, saying "Look at him, mate. Look at him. You tell me what the similarity is."

Razor

Coach
El Diablo said:
well it's really only to interpretation according to Lleyton. He said it wasn't a racial slur yet won't explain what he meant.

surely you'd want to clear up such a matter. not little Lleyton.

It was so obvious what he meant.

iggy plop

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
thing is i completely understand how against someone like Federer or Nalbandian or Roddick or Agasi, some, maybe even ALOT might cheer against Hewitt... what i cant fathom is how people taking a moral high horse on Hewitt saying how they cant cheer scum like him, would then go on to cheer someone like Chela.

It goes to show you how far logic goes with some people when it comes to hating hewitt...

I think it's the fact we as Australians have to put with Hewitt all the time. Nobody cares about Chela ect. Hewitt is the wanker we read on the back pages and see on the TV. Him losing means he is forgotten by the media for a time and that can only be a good thing for his growing band of haters of which I am one. McEnroe was a classic, there was a humourous element to his personality - we can hear it in his commentary. With Hewitt there's nothing to like unless you're turned on by self-centred bratty kids of which he is the king.

iggy plop

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
isnt it thou? :lol:
since its really a tennis thread, dare i say, "game.set.match" :lol:

off for some squash with some mates... look forward to el's reply apon my return
i also agree with simon in regards to davis cup being a sham in many ways... blokes like Roddick and Federer hardly show for their countrys... very few take it seriously, australia is one of them

Because Davis Cup is an overrated heap of a tournament that should not be played every friggin year.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Similarity between what?

FFS, invent something from this century. Like Shane Warne, your chief vision during masturbation, who invents some new way to offend or cheat each week.

You think Hewitt made a racist remark in the heat of battle 6 years ago, and out comes the firing squad. Yet sexual harassment, match fixing and illegal drug taking is fine for your hero?

Did you part own Fine Cotton?

iggy plop

First Grade
Misty Bee said:
Similarity between what?

FFS, invent something from this century. Like Shane Warne, your chief vision during masturbation, who invents some new way to offend or cheat each week.

You think Hewitt made a racist remark in the heat of battle 6 years ago, and out comes the firing squad. Yet sexual harassment, match fixing and illegal drug taking is fine for your hero?

Just face the fact he hates little Lleyton like many of us do.

No need to justify it, no need to argue, no need to compare.

Hewitt is a worm fullstop!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
Similarity between what?

Here comes the Klan man to the defence of his hero's outburst.

Quite sad really.

Been to the cricket lately talking Afrikaans?