What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k Off Kimmorley

azzah72

Bench
I feel sorry for dougie in all of this, poor bastard played 74 straight games and every one is a good game, comes into the biggest game of his career and the poor bastard had a shocker!!

Man i hope this doesn't rattle him too much, too much potential!

Frailty

First Grade
Serious question to you guys. Personally i think Kimmorley has been a whipping boy for you guys, and truely doesn't deserve the sh*t you heap on him. BUT every club has one of them, so who do you think will be yours next year with Kimmorey gone?

Well I would say David Simmons, but he always deserves it.

I'm going to say Trent Barrett will cop it next year or Corey Hughes.

season is over as is noddy's time at the sharks

imo, it was a great season from him and he has been well balanced in the halves with buster, whcih we missed last night

we would not have had the season we did without him playing with buster

i wish noddy well next year

Well said.

If we had the Buster/ Noddy combination last night we woud have had better attack and defence.

Green didn't get us any points and cost us two trys.

I feel sorry for dougie in all of this, poor bastard played 74 straight games and every one is a good game, comes into the biggest game of his career and the poor bastard had a shocker!!

Man i hope this doesn't rattle him too much, too much potential!

Yeah media coverage strikes again. There was a two page spread on him in the Friday paper pumping up his tires no end.

Poor basterd was like a rabbit staring at the headlights.

cheese

Bench
Thank f*ck he's now gone.

That is all.

What a nightmare it's been for football loving sharks fans.

Hanscholo

Bench
Kimmorley was the reason you guys lost? You were blown off the park, it had f**k all to do with Noddy, his part was no worse than any other.

You have a superstar in the making on the right wing though, he reminds me of a youn timana tahu, can beat players off both feat and use strength. Get him into the centres ffs.

Frailty

First Grade
Kimmorley was the reason you guys lost? You were blown off the park, it had f**k all to do with Noddy, his part was no worse than any other.

You have a superstar in the making on the right wing though, he reminds me of a youn timana tahu, can beat players off both feat and use strength. Get him into the centres ffs.

Oh didn't you know that it is also Kimmorley's fault if one of their farts smell too?

Frailty is a good guy. Reefy has been pissed off for a few weeks over Bird not being permitted to play, so there is some frustration yes.

End of the day re: Noddy. He did a good job this year but the loss of Seymour resulted in him going back to his old ways Friday night. Cronulla supporters have watched him under perform for so many seasons he lost all credibility.

Anyway, thats all over with now so on with the rebuilding. Alot learned this year so hopefully sticky will rethink alot about this team. They need more speed and creativity in the backs though, so unless he has something up his sleeve, we are really confused why we keep buying forwards.

Here's hoping 2009 is a good one for both our sides

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Frailty is a good guy. Reefy has been pissed off for a few weeks over Bird not being permitted to play, so there is some frustration yes.

End of the day re: Noddy. He did a good job this year but the loss of Seymour resulted in him going back to his old ways Friday night. Cronulla supporters have watched him under perform for so many seasons he lost all credibility.

Anyway, thats all over with now so on with the rebuilding. Alot learned this year so hopefully sticky will rethink alot about this team. They need more speed and creativity in the backs though, so unless he has something up his sleeve, we are really confused why we keep buying forwards.

Here's hoping 2009 is a good one for both our sides

Yeah. Noddy cops a lot from within. I thought he was actually pretty good this year and that he sort of choked (along with the rest of the side).

The Tigers would kill for Tupou. Then again we would kill for a half back. That is footy I suppose. Really, the bird situation totally derailed Cronulla - the replacement fellow was never ready. A siege mentality will only take you so far.

I hate Cronulla (and Ricky Stuart) as you know, but if anyone is going to deliver for Cronulla it will be Stuart.

Last edited:

SadShark

Bench
I for one don't know why you are all so ungrateful. Friday night, I stood by my TV, looking longingly at the ads, glazing over at pre-match commentator speak, awaiting my annual special delivery.

I sighed, and paced the floor, occassionally hopping from left to right foot as my sweaty palms clasped together, my whole body quivering with anticipation for my gift.

My thoughts swarmed in my tiny little mind, about how the gift would look this year, all of my months of toing and froing were about to be realised as the intensity almost made me pass out.

And then there it was, all gift wrapped up in shiny gold celephane, a blue, black & white striped bow was neatly tied upon the box. I shuddered in a wave of frenzied excitement. It was finally here FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My annual gift wrapped sloppy, stinking turd, freshly delivered by the Cronulla Sharks.

Noddy isn't anything like perfect but he did play some much better footy once he had another quality player beside him to form a halves combination. Noddy & Buster was excellent for the Sharks.

I'm not sorry to see him go it's time to change it up and we need somebody else to go to the next level, but I wish him well because he always put in a big effort. Well when I was watching anyway.

The wry smirk after an error isn't an insult it's an expression of his own disappointment in letting the team down.

cityshark

Juniors
Hey Sad Shark , next time go to the SFS for the game. Great atmosphere with so many Sharkies and we lost but at least we shared it out between 26,000 fans. Much better than a frustrating night in front of the TV .

Frailty

First Grade
Hey Sad Shark , next time go to the SFS for the game. Great atmosphere with so many Sharkies and we lost but at least we shared it out between 26,000 fans. Much better than a frustrating night in front of the TV .

I concur. I was frustrated, but walking away from the stadium in a sea of black, white and blue made me feel a little calmer. Would have loved to know that feeling if we had won and going to the grand final!