What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k you Mitchell Marsh

OVP

Coach
So 46 runs gets a call up to an Indian test tour now? Do you even cricket bro?

Nah that's just locky's thing. The guy is a total sycophant and will side with management on every single issue there is. Just say for example he was in ww2 in the trenches, and he knew one of his commanding officers was a German spy. If this CO actually commanded him to betray and poison all his mates in the trenches he would do it, because management is always right. He's that sort of merkin.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah that's just locky's thing. The guy is a total sycophant and will side with management on every single issue there is. Just say for example he was in ww2 in the trenches, and he knew one of his commanding officers was a German spy. If this CO actually commanded him to betray and poison all his mates in the trenches he would do it, because management is always right. He's that sort of merkin.

In fairness it'd depend what he was pretending to be that week.

I wonder what ever happened to the fiancee and baby daughter he abandoned in LA....

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
Serious question... Is it even remotely possible that knowing that the replacement is not likely to play the selectors feel it would be more beneficial to leave the likes of Cartwright and Henriqes playing shield instead of running water in India?

Actually in light of recent events there's no chance our selectors think that far ahead... And I probably just guaranteed a Stonis selection in the next test... shit...:-(

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I would not assume anything.

Hohns said yesterday trying to justify his selection of Stoinis "we just think he is a good fit for this team"

No justification whatsoever but from his comment I thought he was talking about putting him straight into the team.

Incorrect

Coach
Apparently Mitch Marsh is out for up to 9 months.
Cricket Australia are apparently in talks with the ECB negotiating the possibility of pushing the dates for the Ashes Tests back so that Marsh will be fit enough to take his rightful place in the team. The Boxing Day Test for example would be postponed to some time in January and the New Years Test in Sydney could commence on Valentines Day, February 14 - a date that will tie in nicely with it being the Pink Test and all. That and the fact that Mitch Marsh plays like a girl....well, almost... he's probably not quite at that level just yet....

Everybody wins... especially England....

Last edited: