What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FA Cup

Mong

Post Whore
It didn't need to make sense for him to remind you that Chelsea got done at the bridge in the most hillarious of circumstances... By the super power of world football, Bradford.

Defs one for the ages..

Jimbo

Immortal
I'm not so sure that it does Nicholas

We'll be too busy packing our bags for Berlin to worry about the FA Cup final

saint.nick

Coach
How could Chelsea fans think they could get the quadruple if they're too busy for the FA cup final...

Jimbo

Immortal
I don't know any Chelsea fans who think we can still get the quadruple nick

You're making even less sense now

BunniesMan

Immortal
Arsenal wins 2-1. Di Maria sent off. Got a yellow for diving, then a red right after for stupidly pulling the refs shirt.

Extra sweet that Danny Welbeck scores the winning goal.

We were denied 2 more goals only because of spectacular saves from De Gea.

United remind me of us from 2011-2013. Nothing in midfield. You can give them 60% of possession and not worry about them creating genuine opportunities.

Rooney and De Gea are the only ones I'd put in our XI.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We need something to brighten our season. :)

Say enough crap and eventually even I have to get it right every now and then.

Jimbo

Immortal
"Hmmm, I've been yellow-carded for diving. That doesn't seem quite right

Perhaps if I grab the referee he might reconsider..."

ggmu

Juniors
I'm at work so I have no idea how the game went down, but from what I've heard LVG completely f**ked the game with his half time subs. Plus Valencia and Di Maria had shockers apparently.

Can't believe I'm gonna say this but maybe BunniesMan was right when he said LVG was a myth.

BunniesMan

Immortal
From 1993 to 1999 he was arguably the best in the world. But you look at his record since 1999 and what major trophies does he have? 1 title with Bayern. Winning the bundesliga with Bayern is a pass mark, it is not special. So IMO he has done nothing exceptional in 15 years and is still living on his reputation from the 90s.

Meanwhile, the meme going around social media is "Falcao is still warming up waiting to get on". Bizarre substitutions.

Last edited:

ggmu

Juniors
From 1993 to 1999 he was arguably the best in the world. But you look at his record since 1999 and what major trophies does he have? 1 title with Bayern. Winning the bundesliga with Bayern is a pass mark, it is not special. So IMO he has done nothing exceptional in 15 years and is still living on his reputation from the 90s.

Meanwhile, the meme going around social media is "Falcao is still warming up waiting to get on". Bizarre substitutions.

TBF he did win the title with AZ also. But I do get what ur saying and I do agree.

WireMan

Bench
I'm at work so I have no idea how the game went down, but from what I've heard LVG completely f**ked the game with his half time subs. Plus Valencia and Di Maria had shockers apparently.

Can't believe I'm gonna say this but maybe BunniesMan was right when he said LVG was a myth.

Valencia isn't a right back and it shows. Didn't play any worse than usual, did some good passes forward did one really bad one back.

Di Maria threatened more in recent weeks, shame for him the ref went mental after he failed to send the arsenal right back off.

Half time sub's were fine, Herrera was all over the shop and left blind exposed, we had much more control in the second half with Carrick. Personally I would have brought of Fellaini and pushed Herrera up, but I don't like Fellaini playing in the number 10 role for us. I assume Shaw was injured as rojo is a liability wherever we play him.

We are actually showing signs of improvement, the problem is our creativity. Hence I'd start with mata or januzaj in the 10 role.

saint.nick

Coach
Tyler: 'This season has been about the United players adapting to Van Gaal's philosophy'. What philosophy?

Haffa

Blackburn vs Bradford in the final, please.

Blackburn fans at Anfield on sunday were singing "Stand up if you've won the Premier League" :lol:

Latest posts