What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous NRL Supporters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Juan's been a supporter since 1967... but he's one of a kind. I reckon if Cronulla ever win a premiership (and that's a big IF), he'll be the biggest fairweather :fist: around.

Nickeel

Juniors
Bring back John Fifita said:
We've got a lot of politicians. Him, Carr, Iemma + others. And not even they can get us a comp!!!

Carr? Sports fan? You must be joking! :lol:

Nick

Cletus

First Grade
sunny said:
that's why i put the question mark next to layne beachley, was not sure if it was her or some other female surfer-type athlete.

There's more than one surfing Layne Beachley:lol: . Is that you Sunny or some other Bulldogs supporting poster called Sunny.

Focal Point

Juniors
Timmah said:
:lol:

I don't think too many people picked up on ol' Rexxy's joke:

From Cronulla's wiki entry:

Famous Fans
Ian Thorpe
Cathy Freeman
Glenn McGrath
Peter Costello
David Faulkner
Daniel MacPherson
Peter Gow
Elle MacPherson
Ben Barbaro
Juan Pharkall

:lol:

They all must be very patient people..............especially that Juan Pharkall :badgrin:

Steel Dragon

Bench
I always thought Layne Beachley was an eels fan - i thought i remember her on the footy show sying she had a thing for sterlo as a kid so she went for them...

Other than that
Sarah O'Hare - Sea Eagles
Molly Meldrum - Storm
Rove - Storm (although he cant name a single player...)
Natalie Gruzylinzkgnakef (the chick on getaway who used to be lady luck) - Broncos

Nickeel

Juniors
chewme said:
hugh jackman eels fan

Yeah? Really? I had thought he grew up on the North Shore. Oh well, I'll take that!

Speaking of big Hollywood fans of the Eels, I believe Simon Denny nee Simon Baker Denny of E Street is another massive fan. :lol:

Nick

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Steel Dragon said:
Natalie Gruzylinzkgnakef (the chick on getaway who used to be lady luck) - Broncos

She might be a Titans supporter next year.

Also Richie Benaud, not a big League fan, but follows Parramatta, mainly cause he came from there.

Speaking of cricketers,

Andrew Symonds- Broncos
Glen McGrath- Sharks

Latest posts