What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous NRL Supporters

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Souths:

Russell Crowe
Andrew Denton
Mikey Robbins
Tom Cruise
Burt Reynolds
Martina Navaratilova
Bob Carr
Nick Greiner
Maroon from MMM
Jane Saville
Andrew Voss
Troy Casser Dally
Candice Falzon
Tim Freedman

Cammo said:
Steve and Mark Waugh go for The Dogs.
Harry Kewell also goes for The Dogs.

I knew a Dogs fan would say this.

Steve goes for the West Tigers !!!!

He use to be a magpie fan in his younger days. Read it in his book where he talked about the rivalry he had with Mark (who is a Dogs fan and had #6 on his shirt as it was worn by Terry Lamb).

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'm surprised no-one's mentioned that one of those felas stuck down the mine is a massive Brisbane fan...

petetheileet

First Grade
on a friday night a cpl of years back dragons played the broncos i was lucky enough to be the box next to Hewitt and Rafter...Rafter had his Broncos Jersey on and Lleyton was sitting there freezing his ass off... my Aunty and uncle were in the same box as them and my Aunty went and got Lleyton a dragons jersey which he wore with pride!!!! lol

so even though he is a c**k il forgive him for being a fan..

Wiki Worriers

Juniors
When U2 played in Auckland on friday he wore a warriors jacket on stage.Just wondering what famous people follow your team.We have David Tua, Helen Clarke,Tem Morrison and Charolette Dawson to name a few