What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous NRL Supporters

pantherz9103

First Grade
Steel Dragon said:
Sarah O'Hare - Sea Eagles
Natalie Gruzylinzkgnakef (the chick on getaway who used to be lady luck) - Broncos

Ahem. You speak to your mother with that mouth?

Its Natalie Gruzlewski btw. Natalie is a Gold Coast native. Aside from her tv shows she used to be the Broncos ground announcer at ANZ Stadium circa 2001.

And Sarah O'Hare. She's a pretty hot chick but loses some brownie points for being a Manly fan. lol. She's started a Manly female supporters group or something from memory.

forward pass

Coach
Nickeel said:
, the golfer whose name is on my tongue tip (Paul something? He actually flies back to Aust for some of the Eels' bigger matches. Dammit, old age!), Rabs and Hadley... and Jon English. :lol:

Nick

Paul Gow !

innsaneink

Referee
magpie_man said:
tigers:

dawn fraiser
the wiggles
roy and hg
michael clarke

Vic Darchinyan.

Vic_Darchinyan%20%2810%29.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
raiders fan forever said:
I think cricketer Brad Haddin is a raiders fan

As is F1 driver, Mark Webber
Patria Thomas is a Brumbies/Raiders fan also from memory

and of course the big man up stairs... Mal Meninga

tz17

Juniors
Manly:

Wendy Harmer
Peter Phelps
Thomas Keneally
Sarah O'Hare
Johanna Griggs
Brooke Hanson
Louise Sauvage
Zali Steggal
Melinda Gainsford-Taylor
Shelley Taylor-Smith
Layne Beachley

t-ba

Post Whore
Keneally started life as a Magpies Fan. His kids switched him over to the dark side because he lived on the Beaches.

Iafeta

Referee
Warriors:

Helen Clarke
John Rowles (think he's the patron of the club)
Temuera Morrison
David Tua

... Keifer Sutherland came to a game. Does that count?

t-ba

Post Whore
Iafeta said:
... Keifer Sutherland came to a game. Does that count?

Only if he was sober enough to remember it...considering it's Keifer...I doubt he remembers being in NZ...

Nickeel

Juniors
Leagueguy said:
How do we know that Roy and HG suport the Tigers?

I am pretty sure John Doyle supported Balmain back in the day, as he lived/lives in the area.

Nick

Leagueguy

Juniors
I am pretty sure John Doyle supported Balmain back in the day, as he
Cool.

Just a question about Balmain. I'm from Brisbane so I don't know Sydney that well , but isn't Balamain an Inner City area and and therefore quite expensive. I'm just wondering how come they don't seem to attract the silver tail image of manly or easts? Is it an area maybe thats changed recently in character?

Alan Shore

First Grade
Yeah, it's inner west, which back in the day was industrialised and working class. It's only recently the yuppies have come in and sent property values skyrocketing.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Yeah, it's inner west, which back in the day was industrialised and working class. It's only recently the yuppies have come in and sent property values skyrocketing.

Does that create a bit of a devide with Wests fans, Or do those new yuppies not really identify with West Tigers?

Latest posts