What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day Photos

Nickeel

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Don't know the reason why he was allowed to leave mate, but he did ask. That much I do know. There was another player that could have made a much bigger effort so I'm not going to be hard on anyone that sat up and did there bit....

Are you referring to the one player I wanted a photo with but who wasn't sitting with the players? Tall, messy hair, plays guitar?

Big ups to Ben Smith though - very approachable and was happy to pose with me for a photo. Actually seemed like he was keen to talk to me. What a dude!

Nick

Nickeel said:
Big ups to Ben Smith though - very approachable and was happy to pose with me for a photo. Actually seemed like he was keen to talk to me. What a dude!

Nick

Not too much to ask is it Nick?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Benny Benny Benny Benny

do you see why Hells and i love him now??? :ls:

he gave me a high 5 and hurt my hand. He also made the effort to say "See you in Round 2, after we win Round 1"

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nickeel said:

post this photo!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Nickeel said:
Okay, will do tomorrow (no net at home).

Colonel, I would have but I didn't see anyone I recognised from photos!

Nick

I must have blended into the crowd quite well..... :p

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
I thought I was...... saw myself in one of those pictures anyways. :?

a little birdy told me you were hiding behind stage..or am i thinking of someone else?? ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
a little birdy told me you were hiding behind stage..or am i thinking of someone else?? ;-)

:lol: I think you have me confused..... would have liked to have been back there away from cranky people.:lol:

bensgirl_3

Juniors
great pikkies guys good job!!!

benny looked gorjus as he usually does but isnt todd lowrie a looker wow bit of competition in my books against benny they were both lookin good in them piks!!!!