What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

TheParraboy

Staff member
Said he left phone at home..

His manger said he slept in..

Smith is a Merkin/Larriken that probably gets on the wrong side of his team mates easily.

I reckon gets picked up somewhere as a bench forward utility, gets back to his best

and with contract clauses

HIghlands Fling

Juniors

'Hopeless gambler' in hot water​

One of the NRL's highest-paid players has a bad gambling problem - but has made it much worse by borrowing money all over town and then pouring it into the poker machines.

Several of his teammates have helped him out… but he hasn't repaid them and they aren't holding their breath about getting their hard-earned cash back.

The player is well and truly in the doghouse - and no, he's not a Bulldog.

But one thing is certain - he'll be playing in different colours in 2025 after well and truly wearing out his welcome. Link here

I wonder who this is???????

Gronk

Staff member
Said he left phone at home..

His manger said he slept in..

Smith is a Merkin/Larriken that probably gets on the wrong side of his team mates easily.
I can't imagine that a player on $700k would wilfully say "f**k it" and not attend a meeting. But I guess there's a f**kwit out there ready to prove me wrong.

TheParraboy

Staff member
wtf Will Chambers on nrl360?? QLD merkin

Reckons its easy for Madge to throw stones (people living in glass houses comment regarding Slaters grubbiness in his playing days) as reckons Madge used to coach Slater (as an assistant at the storm) LOL

what a muppet

yy_cheng

Coach

One of the NRL's highest-paid players has a bad gambling problem - but has made it much worse by borrowing money all over town and then pouring it into the poker machines.

Several of his teammates have helped him out… but he hasn't repaid them and they aren't holding their breath about getting their hard-earned cash back.

But one thing is certain - he'll be playing in different colours in 2025 after well and truly wearing out his welcome. Link here

Cookie?

Oh, hang on a minute... is it the Cheese?

Gazzamatta

Coach
That makes me pretty disappointed if that's the actual case.

Was he a genuine chance then or did we use him up with our eyes already on Ryles or Hannay.
Honestly wtf would the super smooth headed one know. The guy is doing nothing but trying to stir up a riot for clicks. The issue would be hes getting absolute zero from our club. Chamas making more sense and Tallis absolutely nailed it. Hooper is an A Grade fwit who's every opinion should be dismissed and black banned by our club.
Once the decision is made the boofhead will be spruking we didnt do due diligence. Fu*k of bonnet basher!

Gronk

Staff member

Latest posts