What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Mig2006

Juniors
Ok each team has 10 kicker points to use.

If you picked Anasta - he has 1 kicker point - so your team will have nine points left to use.

If you then picked up Cam Smith - 9 points - you would have no kicker points left. 9 + 1 = 10

Now seeing you picked Anasta, he is a 5/8, backrower - so those two positions have a spot filled.

The player restrictions say that you can can have a maximum of 3 5/8's and 8 backrowers.

Therefore, you can now get 2 more 5/8's and 7 more backrowers.

griffo346

First Grade
so in other words mig if i have anasta in my backrow and he has 4 kicking points and then i get orford as a kicker who has 6 kicking points

there my main 2 kickers correct?

Mig2006

Juniors
I assume you are in the draft page of your competition -look down at the left side of the page and you will see:

Round
Team

Satans Septugenarians
Carton o Smokes
eagles
Panthers
The Huzzah
Panthers
Oranges
The Maniac Marauders
Maulers
Boiler makers
Mobsters​

LU1 - Munmorah Maulers

Mig2006

Juniors
so in other words mig if i have anasta in my backrow and he has 4 kicking points and then i get orford as a kicker who has 6 kicking points

there my main 2 kickers correct?

Yes you are only allowed to pick up players with a total of 10 points all up - so you could have smith, anasta and orford - adds up to 18 points

I assume you are in the draft page of your competition -look down at the left side of the page and you will see:

Round
Team

Satans Septugenarians
Carton o Smokes
eagles
Panthers
The Huzzah
Panthers
Oranges
The Maniac Marauders
Maulers
Boiler makers
Mobsters​

Ah I see. Bit down the list lol. Cheers mate.

griffo346

First Grade
mig the current list of team names can you paste them here with the user name they have ? so we can chase them down

Mig2006

Juniors
Griffo - can I suggest that you change your nickname from the Panthers as their is another Panther team as well - it may tend to confuse!!!!

Satans Septugenarians now has first pick - anyone know who he is???

Latest posts