What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

gong_eagle

First Grade
the site is running much better now thanks mig and cappo.The only problem i keep getting is evertime i try to delete an autopick player it kicks me out of the site.anybody else have this issue?
yeah it does the same to me, this arvo I noticed I had 5 of the same player in my draft list and had to log on 4 times to rectify it

Franko

Juniors
the site is running much better now thanks mig and cappo.The only problem i keep getting is evertime i try to delete an autopick player it kicks me out of the site.anybody else have this issue?

Yes i have the same problem.

I must also say i understand why a few people have whinged about the draft now. The closest i've got is picking 2 players within 7 drafts. One person has had two picks in a row, two picks within 3 and 2 picks within 5 drafts. Now i know i will end up getting two picks in a row and two picks within 5 but the player drain is already there. So i will end up getting two picks in a row when there are only fringe players left. I'm not whinging about it because i'm enjoying the concept and always on line eager but the draft order system does need some work.

Johns Magic

Referee
Yes i have the same problem.

I must also say i understand why a few people have whinged about the draft now. The closest i've got is picking 2 players within 7 drafts. One person has had two picks in a row, two picks within 3 and 2 picks within 5 drafts. Now i know i will end up getting two picks in a row and two picks within 5 but the player drain is already there. So i will end up getting two picks in a row when there are only fringe players left. I'm not whinging about it because i'm enjoying the concept and always on line eager but the draft order system does need some work.

Yes it does need work, but if someone gets two picks in a row it means they had to go last. It's exactly the same as if there was a snaking draft.

I bet the guys getting two in a row are complaining they had to go last.

We're all going to think we're dudded in some way, really I don't think it's a big deal.

Mig2006

Juniors
Just thought I would let you know that you can actually view other teams' squads by opening the competition page and clicking on that team.

Or you could go into Players List and use the filter option to see them.

We know about the shortlist, deleting player bug - it's not real high on the priority list at the moment but is on the list nonetheless....

Mig2006

Juniors
I would like to make a 6 team comp for those of you in LU3 and maybe LU2 who are keen for a quick draft (and reliable)

Franko

Juniors
Yes it does need work, but if someone gets two picks in a row it means they had to go last. It's exactly the same as if there was a snaking draft.

I bet the guys getting two in a row are complaining they had to go last.

We're all going to think we're dudded in some way, really I don't think it's a big deal.

Yeah ok just had another look and he had to wait 22 picks for 1 draft. Still as i said the closest i've got is 7 rounds in the first 12 drafts and he has had the pick of two players within 5 rounds three times.

Pumba

First Grade
I would like to make a 6 team comp for those of you in LU3 and maybe LU2 who are keen for a quick draft (and reliable)

I will go in it. But I am also in LU1 so somebody can take my dreams of me becoming the first to win 2 comps in one year :(

So LU3 is not going ahead?

_Johnsy

Referee
Mig

For reasons unknown, I have 5 players on auto selection, however I can't add any to the list to make it 10 on the auto selection list. If no improvement I'll pm you a list before i go to bed or work. Can you then make my pick as required.

Johns Magic

Referee
Yeah ok just had another look and he had to wait 22 picks for 1 draft. Still as i said the closest i've got is 7 rounds in the first 12 drafts and he has had the pick of two players within 5 rounds three times.

It's your pick by the way

Latest posts