What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

OVP

Coach
LU comp 2 sucks ... were still in round 4 ... waiting for the Boozers. FFS hurry up.

My 4 players so far are Hazem El Masri, Matty Bowen, Colin Best, Krisnan Inu.

Can someone explain the workhorse points for me ? You get 4 for a workhorse ... just how many tackles/hitups does a player need to get 4 points ?

Franko

Juniors
League 1 not moving. Boo!! sat down for lunch and really hoping i would have seen some movement. I'm very hopeful i get my next pick.

Evil Borad

Juniors
The next four people to pick in LU2 are:
5​
SM​
5​
Ogres​
5​
Roosters​
5​
Bunnies

Make sure you have your autopicks all set up and ready to go so we can hopefully knock off a few rounds tonight.

Mig2006

Juniors
LU 3 is a joke - too many coaches not making picks.

I can set up a 6 team comp if those in LU3 are interested. That way the draft will go quicker.

I need to know firstly who is keen for it and secondly make sure those who sign up for it are committed to making their picks.....

Franko

Juniors
League 1 not moving. Boo!! sat down for lunch and really hoping i would have seen some movement. I'm very hopeful i get my next pick.

NOOO!!!! i am quoting myself here because i have been waiting for Wing for ever and kept just nudging him back one. Finally when i was set to get him either the person before me or two before me got him.

f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though he will miss the first or second round he was an excellent purchase as draft pick 11.

I fairdinkum new that was going to happen. I'm a mind reader fairdinkum!!!

I can set up a 6 team comp if those in LU3 are interested. That way the draft will go quicker.

I need to know firstly who is keen for it and secondly make sure those who sign up for it are committed to making their picks.....

Count me in Mig

Pumba

First Grade

I will stay in LU3 as well. I want to be the first Dual Premiership Coach :D

Latest posts