What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy NBA Competition : Take Two

Morenito

Juniors
pick 13..ohh i suck
doesnt matter but, hopefullly i get some decent fella to captain my team....

i remeber playing this game last year and the registraiton and live draft options didnt come up till like first week of october for memory El C

hopefully it comes earlier but if its the same as last year theres a month to go

McLovin

Staff member
Ohh WTF 17th pick. ill trade my 1st, 2nd and 3rd picks for who ever gets KG or TD...

Should I take TD or KG?

Will there be a list of players' stats from last year, based on how this competition measures them, to help in picking?

thewizard1o1

Juniors
KG, hes a better stat line filler then Duncan is...

Each players will be ranked on their last season performance.

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Duncan is my Favourite player, but i would take KG over him...

TD - KG
22.3 - 24.2 ppg
12.5 - 13.9 rpg
2.7 - 2.2 bpg
3.1 - 5.0 apg
0.9 - 1.5 spg
50.1% - 49.9% fg%
60% - 79.1 % ft%

But since i pick closer to the back then the front i don't need to worry about it :mrgreen:

edabomb

First Grade
3rd pick!!! not bad at all. In fact, I suspect its the same as I had previously. Spooky.

Jonotallica

Juniors
Yeah if you look at KG's effeciency stat on nba.com, he's definately an easy choice for first pick. Shaq going to the East, where his opposition is smaller and where he won't have to share the ball with Kobe, and Malone etc. He is definately going to have a big season and could also be a good choice. Did anyone see how slim he looked at the MTV VMA's? The Diesel is going to be posting some big numbers this season.

Effeciency stats - http://www.nba.com/statistics/default_regular_season_leaders/LeagueLeadersEFFQuery.html

Oh and Half, 9 was your number (in alphabetical order), your pick is actually 15th. :p

Jonotallica said:
Yeah if you look at KG's effeciency stat on nba.com, he's definately an easy choice for first pick. Shaq going to the East, where his opposition is smaller and where he won't have to share the ball with Kobe, and Malone etc. He is definately going to have a big season and could also be a good choice. Did anyone see how slim he looked at the MTV VMA's? The Diesel is going to be posting some big numbers this season.

Effeciency stats - http://www.nba.com/statistics/default_regular_season_leaders/LeagueLeadersEFFQuery.html

Oh and Half, 9 was your number (in alphabetical order), your pick is actually 15th. :p

Thanks for posting that list Jono. I agree that Shaq's stats should go up in the east, and so will Kobe's I think.

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Draft Order

1. Canadian Steve
2. El Coconuto
3. edabomb
4. Special K
5. Goldthorpe
6. Mighty Tiger
7. Dig
8. somethingwithjohn
9. Genius Freak