What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Kasper

Bench
sheep said:
shhhhh kingling be nice can you see his from Goulburn, he prob cant understand what were saying i'll rephrase this time but S-L-O-W-E-R.

O-N-L-Y N-R-L A-N-D E-S-L C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N-S W-I-L-L B-E A-V-A-I-L-A-B-L-E A-T T-H-E S-T-A-R-T Y-O-U H-A-V-E T-O U-N-L-O-C-K T-H-E O-T-H-E-R M-O-D-E-S S-U-C-H A-S W-O-R-L-D C-L-U-B C-H-A-L-L-E-N-G-E.
:lol: :lol: :lol: at the way sheep has a go at everyones location. :lol:

sheep

Juniors
Oh you know KINGLING i just like looking out for the country and nz people :lol: but doesnt matter because with a name like mine they still always love me :p

Briza

Juniors
Man some of you guy's in here are pure Arseholes !!!!! - if someone has a question why can't you answer them ??? - selfish f**ken pricks !!!

sheep

Juniors
Hey Briza chill out dude. We have no probs with answering questions provided they have looked around for the answer. People just keep asking the same questions over and over when they have already been answered, without even attempting to look. Not only does it give most of us in the forum the shits, surely it's going to Mario in a mental institution!

TripleM

Juniors
I feel sorry for u matt.. you spend 3 hours typing up that FAQ and every new person that comes in here doesn't care. :(:(

NPK

Bench
Nobody has answered my post, so I am reposting it.

NPK said:
Game sounds great! I have some questions that I don't think have been asked yet. Hope they don't sound too pedantic :)

1. In the demo, when the defensive team was chasing a player who had made a break, there were often 3 or 4 players chasing in single file and the faster players ran through their teammates which looked odd. Has this been changed? ie: defenders running beside each other to prevent a pass.

2. I know the players have a tackling rating, but does this depend on who they are tackling? eg. Is it possible in the game for Chris Walker to flatten Petero Civoneceva in a one-on-one dominant tackle, which would never happen in real life?

3. Will the AI show some urgency on the 5th tackle (or the last minute if they are down by only a few points) and kick it or desperately pass it wide to try to score, rather than do a hit-up?

Matta

Juniors
TripleM said:
I feel sorry for u matt.. you spend 3 hours typing up that FAQ and every new person that comes in here doesn't care. :(:(

my names not matt... and i prefer not to disclose it

Matta

Juniors
NPK said:
Nobody has answered my post, so I am reposting it.

NPK said:
Game sounds great! I have some questions that I don't think have been asked yet. Hope they don't sound too pedantic :)

1. In the demo, when the defensive team was chasing a player who had made a break, there were often 3 or 4 players chasing in single file and the faster players ran through their teammates which looked odd. Has this been changed? ie: defenders running beside each other to prevent a pass.

2. I know the players have a tackling rating, but does this depend on who they are tackling? eg. Is it possible in the game for Chris Walker to flatten Petero Civoneceva in a one-on-one dominant tackle, which would never happen in real life?

3. Will the AI show some urgency on the 5th tackle (or the last minute if they are down by only a few points) and kick it or desperately pass it wide to try to score, rather than do a hit-up?

1. Probably fixed I reckon. Remember that demo is sooooo long ago...

2.Ask Mario to answer this one.

3. I guess so.

Matta said:
Why the hell do you think I wrote an FAQ!!!!!!!!!!!??????

If people cant be assed to read through this thread to find the answers to questions already asked, what made you think they would read through that huge FAQ??

not to take anything away from the FAQ btw, it was good

CycloneSteve

Juniors
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:
Unknown Pleasures said:
Its been said hundreds of times that only the NRL and ESL are available at the start.

Oi...dickhead....NRL and ESL are IN the World Club Challenge......
point being..........

Ummm.....read a few posts up and you might get it matey....

You are the dickhead mate...World Club Challenge isn't in the NRL or ESL competitions in real life so it won't be in the game.

Ummm...beg to differ my friend. Looks like someone hasnt read the FAQ hmmmmmm.....World Club Challenge IS in the game.....

-JJ-

Juniors
Umm, can people only post replies to this thread if they are answers or questions. It should be 11 pages of info. Not 3 or 4, and 6 pages of b*tching. If people didn't keep having pointless "thats already been answered" posts (and posts like the one I'm doing now), then maybe people would read the entire thread, and not ask it again.

Anyway, since this is already a pointless post, I thought I'd add this on: I pre ordered Stacey Jones Rugby League today, for NZ$104.90 (including postage) for PS2 and I get a free Warriors hat. :)

CycloneSteve

Juniors
sheep said:
shhhhh kingling be nice can you see his from Goulburn, he prob cant understand what were saying i'll rephrase this time but S-L-O-W-E-R.

O-N-L-Y N-R-L A-N-D E-S-L C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N-S W-I-L-L B-E A-V-A-I-L-A-B-L-E A-T T-H-E S-T-A-R-T Y-O-U H-A-V-E T-O U-N-L-O-C-K T-H-E O-T-H-E-R M-O-D-E-S S-U-C-H A-S W-O-R-L-D C-L-U-B C-H-A-L-L-E-N-G-E.

Hey....moron....I think your bus is leaving....at least I put where I am from...unlike you....so dont be bagging ppl out about where they live if you dont have the balls to do it yourself...

That is all

sheep

Juniors
CycloneSteve said:
Hey....moron....I think your bus is leaving....at least I put where I am from...unlike you....so dont be bagging ppl out about where they live if you dont have the balls to do it yourself...That is all

I see the medication hasn't worn off yet

sheep said:
CycloneSteve said:
Hey....moron....I think your bus is leaving....at least I put where I am from...unlike you....so dont be bagging ppl out about where they live if you dont have the balls to do it yourself...That is all

I see the medication hasn't worn off yet

The gerbil's up both of your asses must be starving - all the shit is coming out of your mouths!!!!!

just leave it now yeah......

Matta

Juniors
I Bent my Wookie said:
Matta said:
Why the hell do you think I wrote an FAQ!!!!!!!!!!!??????

If people cant be assed to read through this thread to find the answers to questions already asked, what made you think they would read through that huge FAQ??

not to take anything away from the FAQ btw, it was good

Yeah, I know it's a long FAQ, but if you read it thoroughly you WILL find your answer to a question there. If you don't then you ask in this thread. But I don't see why people would ask a question that has already been answered in the FAQ. It's there for courtesy and it would be good, no, great, if they read it all... because, well, people are here to find information about the game and I, courteously, compiled an FAQ for everybody to read, and if you want to know about the game... read my bloody FAQ.

sheep

Juniors
Hey no wuzzers Wookie i've already dropped it!
Anyway just an aside when did gerbil's start eating Sh*t? :D :D
Have a good one mate :lol:

Kasper

Bench
CycloneSteve said:
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:
Unknown Pleasures said:
Its been said hundreds of times that only the NRL and ESL are available at the start.

Oi...dickhead....NRL and ESL are IN the World Club Challenge......
point being..........

Ummm.....read a few posts up and you might get it matey....

You are the dickhead mate...World Club Challenge isn't in the NRL or ESL competitions in real life so it won't be in the game.

Ummm...beg to differ my friend. Looks like someone hasnt read the FAQ hmmmmmm.....World Club Challenge IS in the game.....

oi dickhead i know a little bit more about this game than you cock. I said that it won't be during the season in this game dickhead. I never said it wasn't in the game. One more thing: your a dickhead.