What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

question:

after you play a game in competition mode and you are viewing the scores from the other games played, can you check out the other games played in depth (ie: tackles, kicks in play, etc), rather then just who scored and kicked goals?

Razor

Coach
Mario said:
Minimum

Pentium 500
128MB RAM (you can get away with less)
16MB 3D accelerated video card

Recommended (I think this is it)

Pentium 1.4GHz
128MB RAM
16MB 3D T&L accelerated video card

Good so my P3-504 (really 450 running at 504) with 256 RAM and 16mb v/c will be fine, just.

When the Bulldogs play do the crowd act like utter morons? :D

TripleM

Juniors
A question about sinbinnings/sending offs:

If a player if sent off or sinbinned, will the AI reorganise the line instead of just leaving a huge hole for you to run through each time? And will they do this for a human controlled team or do you somehow do it manually?

Zoot said:
question:

after you play a game in competition mode and you are viewing the scores from the other games played, can you check out the other games played in depth (ie: tackles, kicks in play, etc), rather then just who scored and kicked goals?

That's a good question, I was wondering this myself. Will there be box scores of simulated games?

I'm sure this wasn't covered in the FAQ either, is there a Stat tracking system where you can see who has the most hit-ups, metres gained, etc in a season during a competition, and will it update week-by-week?

I mean, I know there is a Stat tracking system, but can you see who is leading all categories and by how much, ala Madden?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mario, does HES/Sidhe have any plans for XBox Live to be a feature of the game??

I know the answer will probably be no as it would be very difficult to tap into a worldwide market, but the idea of playing NRL against people over the Live service, talking to them via the headset communicator sounds like the best thing i have heard EVER!

Btw, is anyone else getting Live next Wednesday??

CycloneSteve

Juniors
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:
KINGLING said:
CycloneSteve said:
Unknown Pleasures said:
Its been said hundreds of times that only the NRL and ESL are available at the start.

Oi...dickhead....NRL and ESL are IN the World Club Challenge......
point being..........

Ummm.....read a few posts up and you might get it matey....

You are the dickhead mate...World Club Challenge isn't in the NRL or ESL competitions in real life so it won't be in the game.

Ummm...beg to differ my friend. Looks like someone hasnt read the FAQ hmmmmmm.....World Club Challenge IS in the game.....

oi dickhead i know a little bit more about this game than you cock. I said that it won't be during the season in this game dickhead. I never said it wasn't in the game. One more thing: your a dickhead.

Please refer to the quote 3 up from this one and please stop embarrassing yourself.

***MH***

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
Mario, does HES/Sidhe have any plans for XBox Live to be a feature of the game??

I know the answer will probably be no as it would be very difficult to tap into a worldwide market, but the idea of playing NRL against people over the Live service, talking to them via the headset communicator sounds like the best thing i have heard EVER!

not in this coming game, no.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Mighty Heighty said:
hybrid_tiger said:

not in this coming game, no.

Nah i know, but in future versions??

TinghaExpress

Juniors
Mario,
can we make say a old nonexisting team anymore like for example the north sydney bears. will there be a red white and black jersey we can choose for the bears and a bears logo ?????????????????

Razor

Coach
TinghaExpress said:
Mario,
can we make say a old nonexisting team anymore like for example the north sydney bears. will there be a red white and black jersey we can choose for the bears and a bears logo ?????????????????

You can make older teams again yes.

Don't know what pre-designed jerseys they have, but on the PC version you can import your own.

Razor

Coach
Parra_Eels said:
so what in create a team they have old jerseys like the chargers or crushers to make?

No. But you can make your own in a drawing program and import the design into the game.

ortz18

Juniors
i cant remember if this has been asked, so ill just ask it. Is there player trading in the game, and is the salary cap involved as well. So would i be able to purchase say andrew johns during silly season, or this not an option.

TripleM

Juniors
There is no salary cap or proper "trading" in the game, but before you start a season you can change around the teams in any way you want as long as they have enough players in the team.

Parra_Eels

Bench
i'm sure its been posted before but is it rosters from the start of this year or the end. for example is chris walker still at souths and is jason bulgarelli in the game etc

Kasper

Bench
Parra_Eels said:
i'm sure its been posted before but is it rosters from the start of this year or the end. for example is chris walker still at souths and is jason bulgarelli in the game etc
Start i think, not positive though.

TripleM

Juniors
I think it was changed a bit during the start of the season until some cutoff point. But if the person you want isn't in the team, just swap him over. Quite a few people are planning to change everyone to the NRL 2004 rosters.