What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Can't wait for the game, just a few Questions for Mario,

How many different tackles are there in the game?

Will there be an option to turn off the sin-bin, send offs and injuries so we can do the high tackles and dangerous tackles in the game normally without consequences?

What are the things about the game that make you most proud?

What brings you back for more?

CliffyGC

Juniors
TinghaExpress said:
Mario,
can we make say a old nonexisting team anymore like for example the north sydney bears. will there be a red white and black jersey we can choose for the bears and a bears logo ?????????????????
dood would u really want to include the bad news bears

CliffyGC

Juniors
Mario

1)With creating your own team can you import your own logo?

2) with the create a player feature in the game i guess lots of people will either add themselves or retire players into the game what is the maxium size of a sqaud you can have.

3) With scrums are Tightheads possible or is it like NRL the team that feeds it wins it.

Thanks To you and your team at Sidhe the game looks and sounds like its going to be great.

TripleM

Juniors
Cliffy GC said:
Mario

1)With creating your own team can you import your own logo?

2) with the create a player feature in the game i guess lots of people will either add themselves or retire players into the game what is the maxium size of a sqaud you can have.

3) With scrums are Tightheads possible or is it like NRL the team that feeds it wins it.

Thanks To you and your team at Sidhe the game looks and sounds like its going to be great.

3 - theres no tightheads, it just goes to the attacking team . You only see a tighthead a couple of times in a season in NRL anyway.

2 - I can't remember off the top of my head, a quick search through this thread would probably find it.

Goleel

Juniors
Max squad size for any team is 40 players, scrums are not contested at all.

It's funny how many wests fans were spewing when Benji was left out of the game. I don't know for sure but Covell might not be in there either, when Mario gave us that list for all audio database names from A to D, Covell wasnt in there....

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Some people don't even read the posts and threads on this forum they ask the same questions that have been asked before about 100 times!

SGuest

Juniors
Goleel said:
Max squad size for any team is 40 players, scrums are not contested at all.

It's funny how many wests fans were spewing when Benji was left out of the game. I don't know for sure but Covell might not be in there either, when Mario gave us that list for all audio database names from A to D, Covell wasnt in there....

Hi Gol,

I visit every forum regarding this game and have not seen the list of audio database names - can you point me in the dirction where i can see them mate.

Thanks in advance.

TripleM

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Some people don't even read the posts and threads on this forum they ask the same questions that have been asked before about 100 times!

Yes, thats been said many times before, but you ops don't seem to like the verbal abuse it creates.. maybe you shouldn't b posting that!

Anonymous

Juniors
Zoot said:
ahhhhh crap...

so we've got no 85% sucess rate goalkicker and no star halback either?

:cry:
:lol: star halfback!!! the little boy played like 4 games and did jack shit except sidestep.

tigergal

Juniors
I wish Benji was in the game but can understand if he is not but i cant understand why covell would not be in as he has played most games this year and has a brilliant success rate...

Goleel

Juniors
Sorry, it was at another forum, you can find it here (thanks to the Rugby Forum)

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1402&hl=anasta

That's the list of A, B and C names in the game, even if a players name isnt there, they may still be in the game, like Covell, but his name hasn't been recorded. Don't get worked up about him not being there until we know for sure, all I've said is his name isnt in the database.

devonuto

Juniors
Goleel said:
Sorry, it was at another forum, you can find it here (thanks to the Rugby Forum)

http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1402&hl=anasta

That's the list of A, B and C names in the game, even if a players name isnt there, they may still be in the game, like Covell, but his name hasn't been recorded. Don't get worked up about him not being there until we know for sure, all I've said is his name isnt in the database.

Woo hoo! Matty Adamson is coming back to the Panthers baby!

TripleM

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Can someone please tell me what the statistics are actually of? In detail please... Thanks.
Pepstar.. we've had this conversation before, when vodka said he couldn't reveal the stats, then you asked him what the stats were, I repeated what vodka said thinking you had missed it, then you've asked it two more times! The answer is NO!