What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

Moffo

Referee
will the commentators make reference to how teams are playing during the year? say if my team comes up against a side that has lost 10 in a row, will Vossy say "this team has had a really hard time"???

Cheers,
Moffo

Petebix

Juniors
TripleM said:
pepstar87 said:
Can someone please tell me what the statistics are actually of? In detail please... Thanks.
Pepstar.. we've had this conversation before, when vodka said he couldn't reveal the stats, then you asked him what the stats were, I repeated what vodka said thinking you had missed it, then you've asked it two more times! The answer is NO!

Speed
Acceleration
Aggression
Agility
Fitness
Pass Accuracy
Catch Ability
Offload Ability
Tackle Ability
Break Tackle Ability
Kick Accuracy
Goal Kicking Accuracy

... Is that what you mean?

TripleM

Juniors
Nah he's talking about the statistics that you will see during the games / season, not player statistics.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Nah petebix the stats in a game but if no-one knows it well that's sweet but petebix you just gotta chill out mate, forums aren't made for arguments.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Cliffy GC said:
TinghaExpress said:
Mario,
can we make say a old nonexisting team anymore like for example the north sydney bears. will there be a red white and black jersey we can choose for the bears and a bears logo ?????????????????
dood would u really want to include the bad news bears

They still would be if it werent for some other north side team.

Tingha, I have a norths jersey already made. ASk me after release about it if you want.

TripleM

Juniors
He would have designed it in a graphics program on his pc and then imported it into the game. Thats the only way.

sheep

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
They still would be if it werent for some other north side team. Tingha, I have a norths jersey already made. ASk me after release about it if you want.

Eagles forever bears never

Kasper

Bench
Petebix said:
Hi Mario

Ducks?

Is Nathen Fien in the game?
I would say Nathan Fien would be in the game...why would you want him in the game. Sheppard pisses all over Fien.

CliffyGC

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Cliffy GC said:
TinghaExpress said:
Mario,
can we make say a old nonexisting team anymore like for example the north sydney bears. will there be a red white and black jersey we can choose for the bears and a bears logo ?????????????????
dood would u really want to include the bad news bears

They still would be if it werent for some other north side team.

Tingha, I have a norths jersey already made. ASk me after release about it if you want.
hhehehe
Vooodka, dont u mean if they hadnt gorn out and bought everyplayer on the market between 1995-1999 and hadnt of gorn broke. :p

Tingha when u make a norths team to get it really realistic can i suggest making their tackling skills 1 or 2 dood. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goleel

Juniors
I wouldn't knock them, Norths were one of the most consistently well performing sides of the 90's, sure they never won any comps, but they were always well up there. It's a shame they had one bad year and then merged, then got swallowed. I miss the bears more than any other side really.

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Yeah I remember the Norths Parra game where Parra broke Taylors nose and tore the rest of the team apart.

Vodka, any chance of being able to see your norths jersey?