What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAQS and Questions for Mario

beerboy

Juniors
Goleel said:
It's funny how many wests fans were spewing when Benji was left out of the game. I don't know for sure but Covell might not be in there either, when Mario gave us that list for all audio database names from A to D, Covell wasnt in there....

where can i find this database?

beerboy

Juniors
before i get yelled out and start another pointless argument i have now realised someone has wrote this, i should have spotted it the 1000s of posts, silly me :p

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This may have already been answered, but when creating your own teams can you only use the NRL/ESL jersies/logos?

Razor

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
This may have already been answered, but when creating your own teams can you only use the NRL/ESL jersies/logos?

No. There are a lot of pre-designed jerseys and if you use the PC version you can also import your own into the game.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
theVodkaCircle said:
Cya all. This is vod signing off from LU. Have a good one.

It was only a matter of time.

Vodka, thanks for all your tireless work in providing us LU members with the most up-to-date information on this game on the web.

Unfortunately, due to this site being seemingly affected with "d*ckheadatitis" Vodka and Mario hardly post any more.

EELectrocuted - well done son.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
EELectrocuted said:
hybrid_tiger said:
theVodkaCircle said:

Vodka, thanks for all your tireless work in providing us LU members with the most up-to-date information on this game on the web.

Unfortunately, due to this site being seemingly affected with "d*ckheadatitis" Vodka and Mario hardly post any more.

This part of the quote has been edited by an admin because the poster quoted overstepped the mark. This is no fault of the person who has quoted this person.

Thanks for your valuable insight into this thread...

You are a keyboard hero. You can abuse anyone or me all you want. I couldnt care less. But you have already damaged this forum. That i care about...

Dragon

Coach
theVodkaCircle said:

Vodka, you've been an absolute champ over the last 14 months. Take it easy and thanks for all the info!

Petebix

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
hybrid_tiger said:
EELectrocuted said:
hybrid_tiger said:
theVodkaCircle said:

This part of the quote has been edited by an admin because the poster quoted overstepped the mark. This is no fault of the person who has quoted this person.

Thanks for your valuable insight into this thread...

You are a keyboard hero. You can abuse anyone or me all you want. I couldnt care less. But you have already damaged this forum. That i care about...
and you don't take it seriously enough eel

WAIT WAIT DON'T GO OFF AT ME

it's all good, this crap has to come to an end anyway and i suppose the one thingthat eel has realised that most haven't is that there really isn't anything more to find out about te game until it actually comes out, just look around, it's not hard to find everything there is to know aboutit so far.

And I think that's what's been causeing so much animosity of late. People have been comming to these forums for all this time because they wan't to find out stuff about the game (duh) and now, so close to release, there's nothing left to find out but the excitement is there which means people need something to find out or talk about.

I mean c'mon, people are going off because the originally perceived release date could slide out by *GASP* A WEEK!!! or, heaven forbid, maybe 2 tops!!! oh no.

There's nothing wrong with a little friendly banter and some healthy arguing because, face it, there's nothing much else to do now.

The thing I don't like is regulars going off at the new new newbies.

Stuff like, "you know this has been covered a thousand times you knee jerky"

Well maybe they don't know.

I personally have been following this game since the first day that little link appeared on NRL.com so I know the go to avoid being blasted, but c'mon, these people don't.

We should be happy when new people come along and want to know about the game - Not scarring (scareing?) them away.

It's not hard to say

"hey mate, welcome to the forums, there's a topic at the top of the page that covers everything"

or, if you know the answer to the question why not just tell them instead of blasting them, show off how much you know about the game instead of how immature you are.

I dunno, maybe i'm over analysing, but that's just my opinion.

I'm Alan Jones.

Matta

Juniors
Someone give EEL some cough medicine, because he said hes only online because he has a flu. =; =; =;

CycloneSteve

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
Matta said:
Someone give EEL some cough medicine, because he said hes only online because he has a flu. =; =; =;
that is correct. i have been off work since monday. feeling better nowq though. as of next week youll be hearing alot less of me. just like it was before i got sick.

Now really, was there any need for that???
Have you actually been listening to anything people have been saying??
Dont give them a reason to bite back at you. Just let it die.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
EELectrocuted said:
CycloneSteve said:
EELectrocuted said:
Matta said:
that is correct. i have been off work since monday. feeling better nowq though. as of next week youll be hearing alot less of me. just like it was before i got sick.

You must be the leader then.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
EELectrocuted said:
hybrid_tiger said:
EELectrocuted said:
CycloneSteve said:
EELectrocuted said:
Matta said:

You must be the leader then.

Well, there is a first time for everything i guess.

Ended.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
EELectrocuted listen.....if you dont like what is being said here, go somewhere else. You seem to be in a minority...i.e. You're ideas are not shared by most other people, which puts you in a difficult situation.
Therefore, I suggest you either watch what you say and stay on the forum, or leave and find somewhere else, because people are becoming tired of it.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Razor said:
PARRA_FAN said:

No. There are a lot of pre-designed jerseys and if you use the PC version you can also import your own into the game.

Thats greats cause i want to use the old Parramatta jersey the '86 one. And plus the old teams like Gold Coast, Crushers, Bears and Reds.

Moffo

Referee
EELectrocuted said:
Matta said:

Yes, we will be hearing a lot less of you, i can assure you of that

shirkhan

Juniors
uhhhhhhh sorry to spoil the party but incase you havint noticed mario hasint said any thing hwo about we go back on topic

well, if i was in Mario's position i wouldn't be bothering with this shite. He owes us nothing but he still answers our questions ... and then people here find irrelevant things to bitch about. I definately cant see anybody having questions answered about the sequel, if there is one, when considered now that there is nothing to speculate about the forthcoming game and subsequently people have resorted to pointless bickering.

and try to remember that the more attention you give the little ADD bastards here, the more shite you get back (realises the contradiction...but it needs to be said)