What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah and thoughts on him...

Tiger05

First Grade
This whole thing pisses me off. Tallis is from now on a dog. I hope Robbie enjoys some time off.

Matchball

Bench
What a sook. Clear his head of what? The embarrassment of being called out in front of the nation?
Hope someone provided him with counselling to get him through this dark period.

gallagher

Juniors
What a sook. Clear his head of what? The embarrassment of being called out in front of the nation?
Hope someone provided him with counselling to get him through this dark period.

It s a bit soft for someone who's played NRL for 10 years.

innsaneink

Referee
Tallis is a clown. But let's face it, he's no actor. The odds are he's telling the truth because (a) he couldn't bullshit this plausibly and (b) he's not smart enough to have imagined and manipulated the sort of media firestorm he's unleashed. The likelihood is he and Farah are just dumb as planks. Tallis doesn't understand what it means when someone says something to him off the record and Farah is too dumb to realise that when he's shooting off his mouth to a loose cannon like Tallis he can't rely on confidentiality.

That's two boneheads with no basic skills at interpersonal diplomacy, and then you throw Ayoub into the mix, who's not just lacking in those skills himself, but is also malicious and vindictive. There you go.

I'm here from the Saints forum and I come with no ill will. My opinion, which is far from infallible, is that you might be better off moving on from Farah. You've clearly got some good young players coming through and he looks like poison in the locker room. No offence, but you're unlikely to win for the next three years, but with some unity and cohesiveness you could really start to build your competitiveness in that time. I reckon Farah will prevent that unity and cohesiveness. He's not your only problem, but he's one of the bigger ones you've got.

Could be on the money
Sometimes those with no emotional attachment see things a lot clearer

Im beggining to question farahs leadership

Its tough times like these that REAL leaders come to the fore.
With a team full of impressionable young kids...the guy they look to on the field when things get difficult isnt there at traning

Potters there, the guy who's had his so called proffesional shortcomings announced to the world by his current employer, they who's jobs on the line and had an axe hovering for weeks....he's still there.

Farahs not.

Pezz70

Juniors
A couple of years ago the NRL reviewed the eligibility of player managers. Time to do it again!
If rumours are true , and there were negotiations between the parties in the terms mentioned some questions arise about the proper role of player managers.

Their role should be limited to representing players financial interests not playing club politics!

I am surprised more discussion hasn't been had in regard to this aspect of the current crisis

TYGA

Juniors
Farah has been made part of a media Gangbang.
I feel for the bloke being accused of treachery is one of the worst slants as part of a team culture.

Dave_

Juniors
I'd hate such a grubby sook to represent my club. Tigers should sack him and improve the welfare of the club as whole. He's the type of bloke who isn't happy unless he's unhappy and this rubs off on everyone else. He's a good player but he's replaceable as most players are.

Instead of bitching and crying about every little thing, he should do something positive for his club for a change. He's a bad look at the Tigers atm and you can't have a PLAYER trying to undermine everything the club does, it breeds bad culture. Potter is the COACH so he's the BOSS, Wobbie just needs to shut his gob and do as he's told which is what he does best.......playing the game.

Just my 2 cents.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I'd hate such a grubby sook to represent my club. Tigers should sack him and improve the welfare of the club as whole. He's the type of bloke who isn't happy unless he's unhappy and this rubs off on everyone else. He's a good player but he's replaceable as most players are.

Instead of bitching and crying about every little thing, he should do something positive for his club for a change. He's a bad look at the Tigers atm and you can't have a PLAYER trying to undermine everything the club does, it breeds bad culture. Potter is the COACH so he's the BOSS, Wobbie just needs to shut his gob and do as he's told which is what he does best.......playing the game.

Just my 2 cents.

Do you know Farah personally? If not, then your post is a complete load of horseshit.

I love people who sit back and take pot shots about people's character, despite having no clue.

Tiger05

First Grade
Do you know Farah personally? If not, then your post is a complete load of horseshit.

I love people who sit back and take pot shots about people's character, despite having no clue.

We agree on this one.

People should stop making up BS when they have no f**ken idea.

He's employed by West Tigers, he calls in to report that he won't be at work today.

He either goes to the doctor and gets a certificate or he doesn't.

He's either generally not well or just wants the great Australian 'sickie'.

Isn't that how the majority of us in the workforce do it?

Once again, for me, this comes back to the 'club' - who from the media department were on hand to handle any questions from the press when they appeared at Concord on a training day? Are the not savvy/quick enough to simply advise that Robbie has a bout of the flu but will be fine for the captains run later in the week?

Or, the press were told what's going on but simply decided to omit something like 'he has the flu', I don't know naturally but !

Lock the gates and don't let the press into Concord for the rest of the year.:x

Matchball

Bench
This has nothing to do with the press. It's about how Robbie handled the situation under pressure.
He could have easily played this against Tallis but his emotions got the better of him instead of dealing with this like an adult.
Blaming the club or media for your own shortcomings isn't a good look.
Now look who looks the fool.

Latest posts