What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah vs Ennis

Farah vs Ennis

• Robbie Farah cos he got skill

Votes: 101 64.3%
  • Michael Ennis cos hes a grub

Votes: 56 35.7%

• Total voters

TimmyB

Juniors
Dont use Dally Ms as an argument. Thats like using Ivan Milat as a character witness

Look the Dally M award has definitely got it's issues, but you can't discount it totally. Fact is, if you and another player are the single reason your team is making it to the finals - as was claimed - then you are going to pick up a decent amount of points. Ennis didn't

Charlie124

First Grade
LOL.. unless you support melbourne storm your statement, your statement is hilarious

so who would you choose above ennis and farah?

um... The poll is between those two. Who's talking about better than both?? I voted for Ennis because he suits State of Origin more than Farah, which is why im hoping NSW go with Farah.

u need a grub in ur team to make up for the bunch of cats nsw have played in the forward packs..he's good enough to roughen qld up, farah isnt..theyre both excellent players..but from a qld perspective i'd feel more confident with farah at hooker over ennis because i feel ennis is just more dangerous

As a QLD Supporter, I hope you pick Farah.

Ennis appears to be a guy built for origin. Tough and competitive.

And it seems im not the only QLDer who's thinking this way

Thurston isn't the best halfback in the country, Prince is. I'll bet if you look at his stats they are pretty impressive also, good players stats generally are. How anyone can consider ennis more dangerous is beyond me, i dont understand what Farah is supposed to do to prove he is a superior player. He attacks and defends better, which is pretty much the whole game. Picking a player because they trash talk is the stupidest thing i have ever heard, but i almost hope it happens so people see what a ridiculous decision picking ennis would be. Also, i think cowboy's supporters opinions here need to be ignored, for some reason they hate the Tigers, cant imagine why....

I've said on several occasions that i don't hate the Tigers for beating us in the grand final, they were the heavy favourites and they won.... I usually enjoy watching the Tigers play because they play a very similar style to the Cowboys and i find that exciting to watch.

sando88

Not a Moderator
charlie124, you said you wouldn't have ennis or farah in your team. so thats why i asked who would you choose then?

judging by your love of carl webb, im guessing your a cowboys fan? if so how would you not rather ennis or farah then who you currently have (is it aaron payne? cant even remember, but surely wouldnt choose him)

sando88

Not a Moderator
judging by the poll so far, it is not just tigers bias which have farah infront but the general consensus

Charlie124

First Grade
charlie124, you said you wouldn't have ennis or farah in your team. so thats why i asked who would you choose then?

judging by your love of carl webb, im guessing your a cowboys fan? if so how would you not rather ennis or farah then who you currently have (is it aaron payne? cant even remember, but surely wouldnt choose him)

I would absolutely prefer to keep Aaron Payne over having Ennis or Farah at MY club. Farah is a whinging bitch and Ennis is a grub (albeit a skillfull one). But because this is in the Origin forum it was pretty clear that you're talking about the NSW spot, i voted for Ennis because he should get the job, I (and other QLD fans) just hope Farah gets it.

sando88

Not a Moderator
lol a whinging bitch. he is captain, he just asks the referee valid questions. what captain doesn't

corey hughes > payne lol

i guess they can both be in the state of origin team. altho theres no point bringing ennis on for farah so if they MUST have ennis start him the move him to 2nd row

TimmyB

Juniors
um... The poll is between those two. Who's talking about better than both?? I voted for Ennis because he suits State of Origin more than Farah, which is why im hoping NSW go with Farah.

And it seems im not the only QLDer who's thinking this way

I think it's potentially because as a former Broncos' player, Queenslanders have seen a lot more/heard a lot more from Ennis.

If you vote Ennis, do me a favour.

Ask your internet provider for a special request to block the following website access on your IP:
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/

Ennis has half the toughness of Farah, Farah makes gutsier players, tackles forwards one on one, takes on the line and even has the audacity to make a successful chip kick from 10 out with a 4 pt lead.

What does Ennis have.

Ennis has the incredible, milk the penalty coz I'M THE BIG WHINY BITCH NOT FARAH YOU INEDUCATE FAN and the amazing pass to first receiver as well as his biggest asset of all, Kick out on the full. Not to mention the missed tackles, inability to penetrate a wet paper bag.

sando88

Not a Moderator
lol the nsw selectors wouldnt suprise me if they choose ennis just for his ability to milk a penalty

sando88

Not a Moderator
I emailed the Roast and they said whover thinks Ennis is better is stupid :cool:

yeah both matt johns and geyer love the tigers.. and i read in todays big league that vossy would choose farah atm.

only one who wouldnt is fool gool.

i hate how he shakes his head when any of the others voice their opinion. he never thinks he is wrong. so arrogant, disrespectful and annoying. "nsw need toughness. we need ennis. we will win cos ive been there before i am best coach ever"

c2105909

Juniors
Picking Ennis over Farah would be like Qld picking Friend over Smith. It should never happen...but honestly who knows with current NSW selectors!

Apey

Staff member
lol what is the point of this thread?

You ask for people's opinions but quite clearly if it's against Farah it's not welcome and then make several posts throughout the thread directed at no-one reminding us who the right option is. :lol:

Yosh

Coach
Farah is pretty good, but I'd like to see Ennis given a shot this year.

I would love, just love it to see how the Tigers guys moan and groan and whinge. Ennis is from Newcastle did you know Tigers fans? Yeah we produce gun hookers ahaha suck it!

sando88

Not a Moderator
lol what is the point of this thread?

You ask for people's opinions but quite clearly if it's against Farah it's not welcome and then make several posts throughout the thread directed at no-one reminding us who the right option is. :lol:

i just wanted to see the poll results actually, but yeah i dont mind a bit of winding people up haha

sando88

Not a Moderator

I would love, just love it to see how the Tigers guys moan and groan and whinge. Ennis is from Newcastle did you know Tigers fans? Yeah we produce gun hookers ahaha suck it!

should have hanged on to him then and not stole our benchwarmer :lol:.. nah de gois is good

TimmyB

Juniors

You know where you current hooker is from, right?

Latest posts