What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah vs Ennis

Farah vs Ennis

• Robbie Farah cos he got skill

Votes: 101 64.3%
  • Michael Ennis cos hes a grub

Votes: 56 35.7%

• Total voters

MacDougall

First Grade
Farah is pretty good, but I'd like to see Ennis given a shot this year.

I would love, just love it to see how the Tigers guys moan and groan and whinge. Ennis is from Newcastle did you know Tigers fans? Yeah we produce gun hookers ahaha suck it!

No he is from Coffs Harbour actually. Spending a year in the Newcastle reggies and then getting poached by, who was it? The Dragons? Does not make him from Newcastle. He is as much from Newcastle as Danny Wicks. Hey I just realised the somewhat ironic club that Ennis has ended up at.

icewind

Juniors
Picking Ennis over Farah would be like Qld picking Friend over Smith. It should never happen...but honestly who knows with current NSW selectors!

actually, were Smith to get injured, I would quite happily have friend as hooker. And were our halves in better form, I wouldn't be averse to some friend vs smith rivalry in qld selection committees.

just mho.

Ladmate

Bench
Farah is pretty good, but I'd like to see Ennis given a shot this year.

I would love, just love it to see how the Tigers guys moan and groan and whinge. Ennis is from Newcastle did you know Tigers fans? Yeah we produce gun hookers ahaha suck it!

And De-Gois is from Wests Tigers.....and hes better than Ennis.

Ladmate

Bench
Really... Interesting. De Gois is another player in the a chance but its more likely to be Ennis considering how the Selectors tend to look more at Winning teams than not.

I actually wouldnt mind if it was De-Gois as he is more creative than Ennis again. I would have:
1.Farah
2.De-Gois
3.Ennis

I actually wouldnt mind if it was De-Gois as he is more creative than Ennis again. I would have:
1.Farah
2.De-Gois
3.Ennis

Yeah, judging by he recent performances I would see him equally as good as Ennis. I like his straight and fast Ball Play. That kind of attractive footy is always welcome in the Blues in my opinion.

Yosh

Coach
Well Ennis played a couple of games for the Knights before he left. I remember he did this kick through the line where he acutally knocked on but kicked it straight away so they said he had control, it was a drop kick etc etc and we got a try.

De Gois is from the Tigers really? I didnt know, so we got a good deal huh? So basically if De Gois got a call up before Farah, jeez Tiger's fans will be spewing hard huh?

Farah and De Gois sh*t on Ennis.

Ennis is not only a merkin of the highest order, but a fairly ordinary hooker. In the modern game, the hooker is supposed to be a creative spark. He does f**k all.

TimmyB

Juniors
Ennis has outpointed Farah over the last three weeks, to the point I'd say he's playing better footy - which I don't think was true over the first month of footy. I still think Farah has earned his place with four years of consistently good footy.

Plus, Ennis' defence is sh*t.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Ennis has outpointed Farah over the last three weeks, to the point I'd say he's playing better footy - which I don't think was true over the first month of footy. I still think Farah has earned his place with four years of consistently good footy.

Plus, Ennis' defence is sh*t.

Ennis was the best Hooker in the comp last season and he is the most creative hooker in this years comp. He is a shoe in

tigr3

Juniors
Ennis was the best Hooker in the comp last season and he is the most creative hooker in this years comp. He is a shoe in

Whats he creating?? cause if its tries ur talking about i think you'll find farah has created more this season, last season and every season then ennis. Although if your talking about holes in defence, then yes ennis is quite the creative character.

hutch

First Grade
they are both quality players, ennis had a really good game today, farah was as scheming and solid as usual. farah will be the hooker as he is the better player and the closest thing to cam smith we have.

TimmyB

Juniors

I wouldn't agree with any of those statements. To call him a shoe in is a joke.

Add another 4 missed tackles to the Ennis total today. I don't think he's gritty enough for state of origin.

tigr3

Juniors
I wouldn't agree with any of those statements. To call him a shoe in is a joke.

Add another 4 missed tackles to the Ennis total today. I don't think he's gritty enough for state of origin.

You can't make statements like that, they have reason behind them and make too much sense for the origin selection panel.

Chook Norris

First Grade
thought Farah was okay yesterday, found some gaps around the ruck but wasn't great though and had a couple poor kicks

Latest posts