What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farahs Replacement

POPEYE

Coach
Peats' defence much better than Rein's? How on earth do you reach that conclusion?

Mary is thinking of dumping Rein and poaching Peats to try and shore up the run of points against . . . for what it's worth I'd have Rein instead of Farah even if Robbie's dick grew long enough for him to run on

Mary is thinking of dumping Rein and poaching Peats to try and shore up the run of points against . . . for what it's worth I'd have Rein instead of Farah even if Robbie's dick grew long enough for him to run on

Hey Popstick, you dusty old turnip. How about you sit out a few threads?

Go feed the ducks or something.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think Peats or Rein. Peats' defence is much better than Reins but Reins attacking game at the moment is very potent. I don't think either would let NSW down

Because channel 9 have somehow labelled Peats tough

Peats is bog average, I'd take Rein anyday.

ek999

First Grade
It doesn't matter anymore because Farah is playing but yesterday showed why Rein shouldn't even be considered for Origin. Only played 34 minutes yesterday