What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farahs Replacement

Vic Mackey

Referee
Been confirmed he will miss 2-4 weeks by the Tigers. I'm sure he'll do everything possible to be there but I wouldnt play him. No way he would be 100% and would be a massive risk of going and leaving us without a dummyhalf.

I'm sure Ennis and Peats will be the front runners. To me Ennis has failed miserably and offers nothing in attack. Peats is over rated and goes missing in games, isnt as tough as is made out.

Personally I'd go:

9. Mitch Rein

14. Blake Austin

BennyV

Referee
Ennis should have been stamped never to play origin again (but then again, so should Pearce).

Peats would be the frontrunner, closely followed by Rein. But with either of those options we need a utility who is experienced enough at hooker to fill in there for ay least 20mIns. IMO, Hinchcliff fits.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
Farah still might pull through for Melbourne. If not Peats should get a call up he's been killing it for Parramatta.

mxlegend99

Referee
Josh Reynolds could be another option. Not a fan of him at all, but he has played hooker before and with limited options his name would surely be in the mix.

Put me down for Nathan Peats. Not sure he's good enough for Origin, but he's the next best option available so he should be closer than any other options.

betcats

Referee
Josh Reynolds could be another option. Not a fan of him at all, but he has played hooker before and with limited options his name would surely be in the mix.

Put me down for Nathan Peats. Not sure he's good enough for Origin, but he's the next best option available so he should be closer than any other options.

Wouldn't be keen on Reynolds defending in the middle for origin. Peats for mine aswell.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Ennis is the safe option, doubt they will go left of centre.

Brute of a hit from Hodgo though!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Been confirmed he will miss 2-4 weeks by the Tigers. I'm sure he'll do everything possible to be there but I wouldnt play him. No way he would be 100% and would be a massive risk of going and leaving us without a dummyhalf.

I'm sure Ennis and Peats will be the front runners. To me Ennis has failed miserably and offers nothing in attack. Peats is over rated and goes missing in games, isnt as tough as is made out.

Personally I'd go:

9. Mitch Rein

14. Blake Austin

I like the cut of your jib.

Another possibility would be

9. Hinchcliffe

14. Austin

Latest posts