What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farrah v Ennis

the kirwan kid

Juniors
I was overseas and din't see origin 2 but thought Farrah was fair in game 1. I thought Ennis was fair tonight. I think the selectors in cockroach-ville should just pick one and stick with them ... who should it be?

hutch

First Grade
ennis played well tonight in a very dominating forward pack. he deserves to retain his spot.

farah is by far the better footballer though, but may have to wait to get another chance.

Bazal

Post Whore
Honestly, Ennis looked crisper and more organised out of dummy half than Farah, and looked to have more options. Conversely, he gave away more silly penalties...

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Ennis is the better player IMO. He played better than Farah tonight and handles pressure far better. Plus, he is a great goal kicker as well which is always a great added bonus.

ByRd

First Grade
Farah is probably the more skillful player but Ennis is the tougher player and can handle the big games, Ennis wasnt a stand out but was very solid and did the job asked of him.

He was niggly all game through the middle of the field and took it to the Qlders, his partnership with Kimmorley showed and i think he should be there game 1 2010 (but who knows what could happen until then)

lifesgood

Juniors
Any hooker can look better when their forward dominates.

I honestly did not even notice Michael Ennis tonight, seriously.

Any hooker can look good when their pack stands up and dominates and unfortunately for Farah in games one and two the forward pack he did didn't stand up

And that comes back to the selectors!! If they had picked this side to begin with instead of cats like bailey and kite, and watmough in game was there. And with Farah there, they win the series.

In Conclusion, NSW are missing the f**k out of Danny Buderus!!!

hellteam

First Grade
Wing's better then them both. But it went well with him coming off the bench.

Ennis is a better option then Farah I reckon

Frustrated Fan

Juniors
NSW were just awful in games 1 & 2. You can't just blame Farrah for that. I wonder how he would have gone tonight? I reckon the combination with Kimorley is what got Ennis in over Farrah.

Yosh

Coach
Farah was a passenger games 1 and 2. Ennis was no Buderus but did alright I'd definately pick him next year. Man Farah was terrible all that hype he should have played years ago and that he was much better than Buderus geez he got proven wrong. He should have known better, Origin isnt just club level boy its a man's sport jeez man seroiusly too funny how much Farah sucked...

TimmyB

Juniors
Ennis didn't do anything wrong, but didn't do anything particularly fantastic either. NSW looked to play a noticeably different game tonight through - they were spreading wide very early in the tackle count, which might be the reason Ennis was so quiet.

To be honest, I still think Farah is a better option, but it would be rough to not take Ennis next series given he's the incumbent in a winning side.

watatank

Coach
I wish there was room for both but it seems that Wing has got one spot tied up.

Ennis was solid tonight, he did the job. He was more direct with his play (relative to Farah who was more lateral), provided excellent service all match and didn't put a foot wrong in defence. He was better than Farah although admittedly Farah seemed to be more of a passenger (particularly in the second game).

In saying that Farah is the better player and that will probably show in time. The battle between the two will be quite interesting over the next few years.

spartan

Juniors
Its a cliche but we saw tonight how frenetic Origin can get and Ennis is more of an Origin player to my mind,Stick him in where it hurts and he'll revel in it,Farah ? I'm not so sure its his cup of tea and if i went to war with one of them it wouldn't be farah that's for sure.

To all the people who bagged ennis selection please step forward and eat humble pie. Ennis is 10000000000000000 times a better origin player than farah. Y

You would think after years of waiting on the side lines for buderus to retire you'd think farah would own origin the way west tigers supporter go on. have fun watching origin from a couch farah you merkin.

Kiki

First Grade
i thought Ennis played well tonight, but the stupid penalties really pissed me off. dunno about him vs Farah, guess we will have to see how their form is next year.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Ennis outplayed Farah 100%. Didnt try to be a fancy pretty boy, just did his job and did it well. Delivered good ball to the halves and didnt throw hospital passes. Farah is too much of a pussy pretty boy for origin. Origin is for men therefore Ennis will be hooker in 2010. That and the fact he is the incumbant number 9 in a winning NSW team that played outstanding tonight.

mxlegend99

Referee
So because we won he was better the Farah? His performance was somewhere between Farah in Game 1 and 2 IMO. Didn't really prove he was better or worse.