What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Music

horrie hastings

First Grade
And on the same bill that night apart from Jeff Lynne was Agnetha Faltskog from ABBA.
Reckon i would have wet myself that night if i was there with two of my all time favourite artists live.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Yes Richard passed away in May this year, had been ill for a while and had to cancel some engagements he had with Jeff Lynne over the last couple of years.
Bloody tragic, I'm going to listen to ELO now all arvo. I just bought a great set of Sennheiser headphones that are unbelievable, works great with my new mobile phone

horrie hastings

First Grade
Where did you dig that up from, gee that is a young Olivia. My heart broke when she left

I found the clip on you tube.
Was playing music yesterday and Long Live Love by Olivia played, got a bit of a tear in my eye, then i had a bit of laugh because i remember her saying that she had a bit of a dummy spit at the time of the song because the UK public had selected that song for her to sing in the 1974 Eurovision song contest and she reckons there were better songs she could have sung, as much as i love Olivia i don't think anyone would have beaten the then almost unknown ABBA.

I still can't believe she is gone, there is a hole still in my heart, she was the most beautiful and selfless woman in the world.

Nutz

Bench
Great stuff. If you were to put all the one hit wonders from the 60-70-80's in a bucket and take away the lyrics, melodies and beats there would be nothing much left for latter day stuff to create, hence why we have rap.

Latest posts