What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Dragons Try... So Far (09)

MattYg1

Bench
I posted a thread in the Jubilee Ave Forum a while back with youtube links to all of our tries up until the Panthers match a while back...

i think the guy who did them was updating them every few rounds or so... twas a good watch

Morris, Soward, Coops, Creagh and Sailor are guys have most tries so far this season! Hornby catching up since round 12. Awesome plays thanks to new supercoach!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Oh that was beautiful to watch. So many wonderful tries in there. My personal favourite this year though was the scrumbase play against the Titans where Hornby dummied the usual wrap-around play with Soward and instead kicked for Morris. Beautiful stuff.

intercept

Juniors
that video is fantastic viewing, especially on the bye weekend
the soward chip and chase against the roosters is easily my fav

_Johnsy

Referee
For mine it had to be Morrsi against the Broncs. Soward scoops up a loose ball, runs 70-80m the crowd is roaring, passes to Moz, he turns Hunt inside out, and the crowds roar reaches another level and he scores, brilliant try.

I have that game recorded on HD, love watching it.

big pat

Coach
both morris tries against the broncos and cowboys, i love the way he tossed bowen off, like a rag doll.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
My favourite try was one of Wendells against Newcastle. It was a moment of magic from Jamie Soward as he chipped over the Newcastle defence close to the line, regathered on the full and threw a pass to big Dell without even looking for the Dragons to score. it was a 'freak' moment and had Andrew Johns written all over it haha. definately stands out in my mind this year.

big pat

Coach
My favourite try was one of Wendells against Newcastle. It was a moment of magic from Jamie Soward as he chipped over the Newcastle defence close to the line, regathered on the full and threw a pass to big Dell without even looking for the Dragons to score. it was a 'freak' moment and had Andrew Johns written all over it haha. definately stands out in my mind this year.

some competition for kiki and hottie.:)

boxa777

Coach
f**k I get pumped seeing that Morris try against the Bronx again..That is my favourite. Anything with raw speed is always up there.

But it's noticeable that there are some real good tries scored at the moment and a lot has to do with Soward's presence. The Five-Eighth that runs like a winger.

We had some lean years there for a moment where some of the speed in the team wasn't as apparent. But the Sowie and Brett Morris speed show is takin us back to some of the halcyon days with Tingha and Choc.

It's great to see.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Close call, but I think my personal favourite would have to be Costigan's vs the Eels, closely followed by BMoz vs Broncos.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
But it's noticeable that there are some real good tries scored at the moment and a lot has to do with Soward's presence. The Five-Eighth that runs like a winger.

unless your winger is ty williams.... then its the 5/8 who runs faster than a winger..